• The KillerFrogs

Do you want Kenny Hill as QB coach during this year?

robbroyy

For those advocating ditching Cumbie now, his most important job is QB coach during the week. Yes someone else could call plays but if Cumbie leaves then Kenny Hill is the QB coach unless there’s someone else on staff I’m not thinking of

Moose Stuff

For those advocating ditching Cumbie now, his most important job is QB coach during the week. Yes someone else could call plays but if Cumbie leaves then Kenny Hill is the QB coach unless there’s someone else on staff I’m not thinking of

I have no reason to believe Kenny won’t be a solid QB coach some day. I would say there is almost zero chance we fire Cumbie mid season.

ifrog

He can probably do a better job than Cumbie is doing right now. The kid won 11 games for us in 2016, he knows more than all of the naysayers

Eight

I’m glad you get to decide what the people want to discuss. Good lord.

notice i used the singular i when i made my statement.

please show me where i said I spoke for the entire board?

you can't because i didn't but as in the spirit of the over reaction of this board you are right lock step

frog-hat

I have no reason to believe Kenny won’t be a solid QB coach some day. I would say there is almost zero chance we fire Cumbie mid season.
I would have absolutely thought that too. but the "meach may be coming back" rumbles seem to be getting stronger. weirder and weirder

robbroyy

I would have absolutely thought that too. but the "meach may be coming back" rumbles seem to be getting stronger. weirder and weirder
I haven’t seen anything other than an article they asked him in the offseason. That’s hardly meaning he’s imminent to return