• The KillerFrogs

Bunch of dang ol’ Chicken Littles

Frogmore

Collins and Baldwin are both healthy. Collins can run and is an accurate passer and is smart. He did well last year until he cut is hand open. Baldwin set high school passing records and can run. Haven't seen Baldwin play, so can't be sure.
Baldwin and Collins should be given a try. Duggan is not good. Sorry Duggan bandwagoners, but he's just not.

JockO de Frog

I’ve always thought 16 of 36 is Tom Brady material.

The kid might be great some day. But let’s stop pretending that he’s Joe Montana in the making.

As “bad” as the offense was (38 points should win you every game). Our “vaunted” defense is the reason we lost.
Collins and Baldwin are both healthy. Collins can run and is an accurate passer and is smart. He did well last year until he cut is hand open. Baldwin set high school passing records and can run. Haven't seen Baldwin play, so can't be sure.
Sure am looking forward to Mike Collins at full health. He's our guy. Compared to other freshman QBs starting in college football Max is at the bottom. He'll get good but he needs time.

JugbandFrog

Yes this sucked, but Duggan showed something today. He made all the right reads. He just needs time.

How many terrible reads did he make?

How many of turnovers were “Casey Printers” level?

The kid has good form and a cannon for an arm. I liked what he showed during that 4th quarter.

I didn’t like some of Cumbie’s calls, but it happens. If Duggan connects on a couple of those throws, it is a different ballgame.

SMU came to play, and Bueschel was hell bent on not losing to TCU again. The kid stood tall in the pocket, took plenty of shots, and made a bunch of good throws. If you can avoid playing scared, you can beat a LHCGP defense. We’ve seen it over and over. All the way back to the glory days. Tough qbs make it happen sometimes.

I wish LHCGP would have trusted Song to try that kick with the win, but hey, who know.

This game better prepares us for conference play, and we know that Duggan won’t completely crap the bed. I would have taken tonight’s Duggan over any of the qbs we rolled out last year.

i’ve been down with Duggan from the beginning.

In Duggan I trust!

CountryFrog

This is a great day to go I told you so after that very timely we don't play good football anymore thread where you declared GP has been "broken" since 61-58.

WIN

Who here thinks smu is better than us? Not me but they beat us. How does that happen? Were we ready to play, or did thye just out play us? I thIink we were not ready. I blame coaching