• The KillerFrogs

Week 4 Other Games

LVH

Rod Gilmore did the Pitt-UCF game today. Strangely enough didnt suck off UCF like he does Boise. I guess Boise is the only G5 team he likes

Mean Purple

Totally screwed Ole Miss. If they spend any time complaining about it the clock runs out and the game ends and if they rush to run a play like they did then they can’t review it.
I'm sure the PAC will do what they did last week with their epic missed call on the Mich State game; release a statement dang near midnight on Sunday.

LVH

It's crazy how different Leach and Cumby are with their playcalling

Leach just keeps it simple, no gimmicks

Mean Purple

It's crazy how different Leach and Cumby are with their playcalling

Leach just keeps it simple, no gimmicks
You have to with that system. We knew a player who was at Tech when they brought Leach in. The one thing he spoke about was how much easier it is. Just get to the space.

One thing that sticks out about Leach, a lot of his qb's were upper classman who sat and waited and learned. We have a guy in this system who can run it, but got injured last season and had offseason healing to do. If he is back and healthy, maybe give him the ball.

Froggish

Astounding to see these teams slinging it around the field with this much success and contrasting that with how brutally hard it is for us to just complete something. I’m honestly baffled by it. It just doesn’t make since..