• The KillerFrogs

Still a lame environment

kidkarr

Crucial 3rd down and we get a huge stop and country club golf claps.

Grow a pair, have some pride, and get pissed off. For those yelling, thank you!
I thought the 4 quarter atmosphere was very good in the blistering heat and vs SMU. At least on east side.

Pharm Frog

I'm with whoever said to dismiss the coordinator of game day production. And...don't bother with starting lineups. That's just embarrassing (and confusing). If you don't know, don't pretend you know.

Uncle_Frog

Late second quarter and a group of us were standing and cheering and had some old farts behind us telling us to sit down. Score is 18-14 and we are cheering. Absolutely cannot stand those “fans” who stay seating and never cheer.

TCUWIN

The good news is we have an 11 a.m. kick off with Kansas coming up.
The scary part is Patterson said he likes the 2:30 game time and yet our players and coaches were unprepared to play at that time. No body likes the 11 am start time. This is libel to be bad.

TCUWIN

Patterson complains about the fans if he feels they are not doing their part. Since nothing was said, I feel he is convinced the product on the field is lame so who can blame the fans? This is a chicken-egg argument. But bottom line, improve the product on the field and the fans will be improved. Or wear Fort Worth on the jersey and helmet!!! Seemed to work for SMU! Just sarcasm!!!