• The KillerFrogs

SIGNALS: canary in the coal mine

purplecircle

This happens every god damn year. It’s unfathomable that this would continue to be an issue. We expect different results from the same practices.

In Cumbie’s post game; he stated that the WildFrog set has 3 plays, and for the last three years we have only run two of them. We saved the 3rd, secret, play for a team who is coached by someone who saw the playbook last year and would’ve known this exactly. That’s scheissing INSANITY. And that insanity isn’t even addressing the situation in which the play was called.

I absolutely hate to say it, but this staff is completely incompetent. If nothing changes nothing changes.

In my opinion: the ceiling of this staff has already been achieved. Once you reach a top, the focus moves from innovation to risk avoidance. There has been no ability to innovate on either side of the ball for several seasons.

Gary’s defensive system is great, but for some time there have been clear holes in certain situations. Once those holes get on tape enough, it’s not that hard to scheme those into craters. GP is an exceptional coach, but if he’s going to be an exceptional leader of this program moving into the future he needs to recognize that we got to where we are by doing things differently, and it’s time we start scheissing doing it again.

ftwfrog

Wait. We’re playing a team with a coach that has been on our staff, and we didn’t change our signals? That’s pretty darning bad.