• The KillerFrogs

How much are we paying Cumbie?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

CryptoMiner

Our new revivers coach isn’t earning his pay that’s for sure

i would rather not know what he makes because I just get pissed off

Exactly what about today was any of the receivers fault? They were constantly wide open and overthrown or thrown behind.

At least 3 wide open TDs were missed as well as countless other opportunities.

Can’t blame the WRs on this one at all.

Mean Purple

what drive me nuts is just the mistakes that should have been corrected in the off season. I remember being told about carrying the ball and not letting it hang on the forearm out from the body and low. I remember running after practice when I didn't. Do they not really coach that anymore? DA seems to be doing way better this year. Certainly they are coaching up the others.

Mean Purple

Maybe you should rewatch the game, Davis missed on wo TD, Reagor twice overthrown on TDs, Sewo running free several times early, Anderson sat there multiple times without a look.

No dropped balls
he threw it high several times. it seemed like it was higher than they could have reached high pointing it.

Chongo94

Maybe you should rewatch the game, Davis missed on wo TD, Reagor twice overthrown on TDs, Sewo running free several times early, Anderson sat there multiple times without a look.

No dropped balls

Yeah I watched, and they were covered up most of the time. The other times where Anderson may have been open I’d like to know what type of pressure Duggan faced. You seem to be cherry picking and it’s very easy to do that when they were only open on a few plays. The WRs were not open a majority of the first half and many times in the second.

wilson912

At least $850K. You seem very biased towards Sonny but seem to have blinders on when it comes to our defensive performance. Who can we move into the role if Cumbie is dismissed? Luper perhaps?