• The KillerFrogs

Bye bye Cumbie...

Paxton Matthews

What would Meach’s goal be? Score 45 against SMU!?

All of you offensive gurus hoping for Cumbie’s head need to realize what defensive genius just gave up 41 to a P5 school.
I agree with the defense part, but we could’ve won that game if weren’t for poor play calling and turnovers. We need a new OC and DC.

asleep003

GP would be the first to say that we should have won with 38 points. And definitely a few more scores with better QB play. Plus his D should not have given up near that many points.

Collins should be sharing reps this week with Duggqan, in case Duggan has another bad start. His 56.4% completions with 6TDs/2ints/decent wheels(w/less OL), says he is an obvious 2 deep QB, from what we observed last year.

Last edited:

CryptoMiner

OCs are measured on how they do on short yardage plays...he [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] the bed all game.

Anything would have been better then the WildFrog Pass or that last 4th down call. Anything. Literally darning anything. We have the best RB in the country, a big OL and we run cute passes on both.

We should have some creative yet safe short yardage plays with our RBs and TEs and those last two were darning awful...

He does deserve to be a D1 playcaller with those 2 efforts....

Ha you suck at evaluations.

Patterson getting involved in the offense has been atrocious.

CountryFrog

34 points last week and everything is good.

38 this week and we need to fire the OC.

Makes sense. I'm not going to defend Cumbie because there was some bad stuff that happened but I'm also not sure that scoring 38 is reason to lose your job.

asleep003

Lot of whinyass spoiled brats on this thread. GP will tell you the D lost this game. Cumbie working with a QB who played HS football in Iowa 9 mos ago.