Mean Purple

247 put these as possible candidates:

Will Hall, Offensive Coordinator, Tulane

Kalen DeBoer, Offensive Coordinator, Indiana

Grant Chesnut - Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Coach, Kennesaw State

Christian Taylor - Assistant Coach, Offensive Coordinator / QB, San Diego

Russ Callaway - Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks, Samford

Shane Montgomery - Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach, Youngstown State
Some of those might be in over their head in this league. However, at least that board is making suggestions. Some of us (myself included) are just griping as usual. But we are good at it. And it comes off funny by some. So we have that going for us.

LVH

The only one on that list I would call is the one from Kennesaw and maybe the guy from Tulane

Horny4TCU

Tar and feather him on a railroad tie, then run him outta town.

If there is a better reason to fire someone, I don't know what it is. How do you lose to SMEW... How is their defensive line better than Purdue's? How do we not run all over them? Why does our strongest back take a direct snap and try to pass it?

ftwfrog

yes We need to fire Cumbie!!

We need to find someone who can score more than 38 on SMU!!

Darn that!! Don’t give up 41 points with your amazing “vaunted” defense and we win!

Yes. There were turnovers but they were much more prepared and more fired up than we were. Want to fire someone? I don’t think it’s Cumbie.

ftwfrog

If there is a better reason to fire someone, I don't know what it is. How do you lose to SMEW... How is their defensive line better than Purdue's? How do we not run all over them? Why does our strongest back take a direct snap and try to pass it?
We scored 38.

Realtorfrog

I think his first read was run and it was stuffed so he looked to pass instead and we know how that worked.

Can any of them be here by Monday?

Billy Clyde

OCs are measured on how they do on short yardage plays...he [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] the bed all game.

Anything would have been better then the WildFrog Pass or that last 4th down call. Anything. Literally darning anything. We have the best RB in the country, a big OL and we run cute passes on both.

We should have some creative yet safe short yardage plays with our RBs and TEs and those last two were darning awful...

He does deserve to be a D1 playcaller with those 2 efforts....

BOTTOM LINE: Sonny has been a OC, with similar background and exposure to systems, longer than Lincoln Riley. How's that working out for us?