• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Iron Skillet Edition

Realtorfrog

Took em lightly. I’m okay with the last play decision but the wild frog where Sewo tried to pass it was big. Too many turnovers and trickeration!

Go Frogs!

Mean Purple

When we last lost to SMU in 2011, we won the rest of our games that season. Granted, it was the MWC, but we did. Don’t give up, Horned Frogs and fans, we’ll bounce back here, too. This loss will sting for a while, as it should, but we’re going to learn from this and bounce back. Keep the faith, and keep supporting our team.
That team looked better.

Realtorfrog

What happened on the interception in the end zone...... the smu players helmet was literally 40 yards down field. He was going crazy so not sure who threw it??

TCUWIN

Pissed off even more now. I hope Patterson or one of his guys check the board today. Post game quotes: I have to do a better job of changing my signs. The players said they heard SMU calling out our defensive plays. How many times do we have to hear this excuse??? When a coach leaves, and you play the team with the coach, change the signs. Don’t wait until the team is beat to acknowledge that happened! Goes back to my comment—-we were out coached.

frogs9497

When we last lost to SMU in 2011, we won the rest of our games that season. Granted, it was the MWC, but we did. Don’t give up, Horned Frogs and fans, we’ll bounce back here, too. This loss will sting for a while, as it should, but we’re going to learn from this and bounce back. Keep the faith, and keep supporting our team.

This is the thread of hope I’m holding on to. Better to lose early than lose late.