• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Iron Skillet Edition

Moose Stuff

1 completed pass in 30 minutes of football against SMU. There is no adjective to describe how unbelievably [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty and unacceptable that is. We kept Cumbie a year or two too long, I’m starting to think we’re getting close to this offense setting the program back years. You can’t win with this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]. Period.

I defy someone to disagree with this and back it up with something beyond just disagreeing.

TX_Krötenechse

1 completed pass in 30 minutes of football against SMU. There is no adjective to describe how unbelievably [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty and unacceptable that is. We kept Cumbie a year or two too long, I’m starting to think we’re getting close to this offense setting the program back years. You can’t win with this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]. Period.
Honestly the offense this year and last is just as bad as it was in 2013, and it’s probably going to take another 4-8 season to get Gary to clean house.

the good news is that at this rate, Blacklock and Reagor aren’t going to have good enough seasons to declare early

Pharm Frog

Have no idea why boos aren’t raining down.

As long as we don’t keep talking about all this talent at the WR position that’s being wasted, I agree. I’m not seeing squat from that corps and haven’t in quite some time

MTfrog5

Honestly the offense this year and last is just as bad as it was in 2013, and it’s probably going to take another 4-8 season to get Gary to clean house.

the good news is that at this rate, Blacklock and Reagor aren’t going to have good enough seasons to declare early
Blacklock is having a fantastic year imo

smufrogger

Good love Gary and his defense. But even the best defenses need some offense to win.
This is 100 percent on Gary sitting back and letting substandard coaches reside on offense.

TCUWIN

This loss will be on Patterson. Everyone on this board saw that the offense is terrible and nothing has been done to fix it. I think Duggan will be good. But we are wasting a potentially great year for Jet. Cumbie has to be replaced. Has he brought anything to this program? If you tell me recruits, where are they. Receivers have become nonexistent. Reagor is basically a non-factor in this offense.

Dusty

As someone who has been a Duggan backer I have to admit that 7/18 for 70 yards against Purdue and 1/10 for 22 in the first half today is objectively terrible and we will have a crap season without significant improvement in the passing game.

But Delton is bad and is not the answer.

Its time for Collins in the second half. Enough of this experiment. Redshirt Duggan and let him get some experience before we through him back in there. Also, it looks like our receivers aren't even running routes and getting separation.