• The KillerFrogs

Men's Basketball Roster

FrogPreacher

Was looking at the schedule for the season to see what games I might be able to make it to and decided to look at the roster. With all the changes we had last year just wanted to make sure no one had left!
What I did see was 5 new names. All Freshmen. That means there is 20 people on the roster. Isn't it the case that you can have 13 scholarship athletes and two walk-on's? Curious as to what is going on.

Riff Ram!!

Moose Stuff

Was looking at the schedule for the season to see what games I might be able to make it to and decided to look at the roster. With all the changes we had last year just wanted to make sure no one had left!
What I did see was 5 new names. All Freshmen. That means there is 20 people on the roster. Isn't it the case that you can have 13 scholarship athletes and two walk-on's? Curious as to what is going on.

Riff Ram!!

Where did you see a roster with 20 names? That can’t be right.

TooColdU

I think we need to start with 20 just to make sure we make it through the season with enough players.

It’s waiting.....

portal-games-trip-gif-1549800.gif

Farmfrog

Do any of you know who our 13 scholarship players are? It’s not hard to figure it out and the two who will sit out this year. We do seem to have more walk-ons than we need but I’m sure they will be sorted out.

EUROFROG

Are the Wogs making a comeback?
I killed the Wogs. It was fall of 74. We had 8 walk-ons and scholarship player, Kevin Crowe, a 5-11 guard. After one week of practice coaches Swaim and Whitt decided that they would cancel the JV and elevate Crowe to the Varsity. No sense in running the JV program for one scholarship player.

FrogPreacher

Do any of you know who our 13 scholarship players are? It’s not hard to figure it out and the two who will sit out this year. We do seem to have more walk-ons than we need but I’m sure they will be sorted out.
Here are the 13 scholarship players;
Bane
Dennis
Graylin
Easley-transfer
Samuel
Membhard
LeDee-transfer
Barlow
Pearson
Farabella
Fuller
Smith
Todd
Aschieris and Arnette fill out the roster as walk-ons. Both were on the team last year.

Paint It Purple

I killed the Wogs. It was fall of 74. We had 8 walk-ons and scholarship player, Kevin Crowe, a 5-11 guard. After one week of practice coaches Swaim and Whitt decided that they would cancel the JV and elevate Crowe to the Varsity. No sense in running the JV program for one scholarship player.
Was Pierce gone by fall of 74?