• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

mc1502

I bought a couple of parking passes for the SMU game in lot 7. The spots are on the fence that backs up to the practice field. Is there any room to tailgate there? Like any way to put up a canopy. The two spots we purchased are side by side, if that matters.

Last edited:

Mean Purple

Apparently a law enforcement task force serving a high-risk warrant in Irving staged in a middle school parking lot before proceeding to the service location. Except nobody told the school, so when a parent spotted a guy in black with an automatic weapon on campus the school went into emergency lockdown.

Un-darning-real. Staging in a school parking lot?!? How darning stupid can you be?
Was this the incident at Stephen F Austin middle school yesterday?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I bought a couple of parking passes for the SMU game in lot 7. The spots are on the fence that backs up to the practice field. Is there any room to tailgate there? Like any way to out up a canopy. The two spots we purchased are side by side, if that matters.
I’ll try to remember to drive by on my way home and look at it for you.

Purp

I bought a couple of parking passes for the SMU game in lot 7. The spots are on the fence that backs up to the practice field. Is there any room to tailgate there? Like any way to out up a canopy. The two spots we purchased are side by side, if that matters.
I don't believe there is space. We walk by there for every game. IIRC there's a small amount of perennial ground cover between the parking spot curb and the sidewalk by the fence. If you only plan to park in one of the spots I'd imagine you could tailgate in the other.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I forgot.
a-mind-is-a-terrible-52650-3067.jpg

nwlafrog

I’m a fan of The Revivalists and these guys have opened for them. That’s basically all I’ve got. I know there’s a few Revivalists fans in here. Just figured I’d plug this in. Kind of a weird sound this band has. Almost an indie rock/hip-hop/electronic thing. I like their new release though, definitely different.

NSFW

Last edited:

mc1502

I don't believe there is space. We walk by there for every game. IIRC there's a small amount of perennial ground cover between the parking spot curb and the sidewalk by the fence. If you only plan to park in one of the spots I'd imagine you could tailgate in the other.
I think that's what we are going to do (pile into one car and tailgate in the other spot) hope my canopy fits in the second spot. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

nwlafrog

Historically, if a man named his son after himself, the term "Jr." was applied to the kid. If a man named his son after a brother or other family member, the term "II" was used. So Gardner probably has an uncle or other Minshew family member named Gardner.

I wasn’t aware of that. Knowledge is power!