• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘Zero incidents’ with beer sales in TCU home opener, AD says. And wine is coming, too.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
‘Zero incidents’ with beer sales in TCU home opener, AD says. And wine is coming, too.

By Drew Davison

TCU’s first football game selling beer to the masses resulted in zero behavioral incidents, and has been deemed an overwhelming success by athletic director Jeremiah Donati.

“It was good to have zero incidents out of the gate,” Donati said. “By and large, beer sales went really well. They probably went better than I had even hoped.”

Coors Light and Miller Lite were the big sellers during the opener against Arkansas-Pine Bluff, and Donati said fans also purchased plenty of Sol.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article235268102.html#storylink=cpy

Limp Lizard

If it is not hot I might try wine. Beer and my digestive system have been at odds for a while, especially lager. Actually any carbronated beverage, like a soft drink, can give me problems. Mainly been a Scotch and other spirits guy the last several years.

But it didn't keep me from trying the local ales at pubs when I visited Britain five years ago. Yum.

Last edited:

CryptoMiner

A fruit forward wine but overly so. Nice oak background with hints of blackberry and black cherry. Nice balance of flavors and sits well on the tongue. A California style cab which I prefer.

ed2e8e21-0223-4ba8-b232-a4fb9d705654.jpg

Last edited: