• The KillerFrogs

Week 4 Score Prediction Contest: TCU vs SMU

Ron Swanson

Are these scores what you rationally think they will be...or...scores that you'd like to see if you were empowered to dictate them.
I always struggle on these threads trying to make my prediction. Do I predict what I think the score is actually going to be, or do I put down some off-the-wall score with the hopes that something unpredictable happens and then I might actually win this prediction thread.

Cause the chances of me being the guy whose very reasonable prediction ends up being closest to correct (when there are about 30 predictions within a couple points of mine) is extremely low. I basically have to nail the score to the point. But if I were to put some off the wall prediction every game (or losses) all year long where no other poster is ever close to my prediction, there’s a decent chance a crazy game or two happen and I get lucky.

Granted, winning this thread means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme, so I’m not losing any sleep over this debate, but it’s something I think about.

Froggish

I enjoy listening to the Solid Verbal Podcast..Those guys are split on our game. Ty picks SMU to win out right and Dan picked us to cover...Ty didn’t think our offense was good enough...

VA Froggie

NTU and Texas St, plus a Big 12 team with a Patterson defense. I don’t see SMU doing much, I’ll just see TCU wins by 4 touchdowns. I also want to see who Purdue plays and how they do.