• The KillerFrogs

Is anyone getting a 2010 Baylor vibe with this SMU game on Saturday

ECM

Looking forward to the game...should be a good one. Unfortunately my better half and I booked a last minute two week trip to Bali so I’ll be watching from 40,000 feet, but Pony Up!

Froggish

I’m going with the “how could the offense possibly be worse?” line of thinking. Honestly though, the offense was decent in 2018 before Cordel went down in the UT game and when Shawn was semi healthy and motivated. Well Cordel is back and the OL/RB group looks very solid. That alone is a leg up on 2018. If Barber/Barkley give us what we think they can and we get anything at all out of Max (or whoever)......

I thought we started out with promise last year and got progressively worse..Maybe it’s because SR got worse or maybe it’s because we as fans always think we are great until proven differently..

I do agree that Cordell’s loss last year was significant. Theoretically just staying reasonably healthy should make us better

Limp Lizard

Kansas plays us close because we are generally asleep going into the game. Not this year, I would think.

But we sleepwalk through every SMU game. The last time I have seen TCU close in intensity to SMU was in the late 90's. But this century we have been flat and SMU has played like the entire team was on PCP.

Billy Clyde

I thought we started out with promise last year and got progressively worse..Maybe it’s because SR got worse or maybe it’s because we as fans always think we are great until proven differently..

I do agree that Cordell’s loss last year was significant. Theoretically just staying reasonably healthy should make us better

It's probably not fair to put it all on SR. . . But life's not fair so screw it, it was ALL SR's fault that guy's a succubus.

Casey T

Looking forward to the game...should be a good one. Unfortunately my better half and I booked a last minute two week trip to Bali so I’ll be watching from 40,000 feet, but Pony Up!

Bragging about extravagant vacays on a rival's message board huh