• The KillerFrogs

No surprise, but Cowherd is an [Craig James] Clown

I know I shouldn't care, but it still bothers me a little. I don't even listen to the guy, but it came up after I was done listening to Bill Simmons, so of course I had to listen...should have known better. He so condescending and clearly has an agenda.

You are correct though.....screw em'.....

ZeeFrog

cowherd is a disgusting nose picker.
he cant help it and the tv staff is always getting
on him for 'mining for gold' while on the air.
problem is like his opinions - he just doesn't get it (pickin nose).
keep it up baby!
cowherd+10.gif

no matter what anyone says
colin you're the best.

Frostie

cowherd is a disgusting nose picker.
he cant help it and the tv staff is always getting
on him for 'mining for gold' while on the air.
problem is like his opinions - he just doesn't get it (pickin nose).
keep it up baby!
cowherd+10.gif

no matter what anyone says
colin you're the best.

He also eats them, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtb6-E5m-E

Quote below is from a medical article

"Usually booger eating is reserved for early childhood before the child is socialized and realizes that #1 it's disgusting to most
and #2 no one wants to be friends with a known booger-picker/eater.

Can anyone come up with a clever nickname?

Nugget Snacker?
Booger Herder?

Eight

i am a bit confused, are we supposed to really give a [ Finebaum ] what someone who gets paid just to stir up [ Finebaum ] says or thinks?

HFrog12

i am a bit confused, are we supposed to really give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] what someone who gets paid just to stir up [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] says or thinks?

No problem if we need to move these things to a separate board. Just thought this was incredibly entertaining in the college football world considering my dog knows Joe Burrow transferred from Ohio St.

steelfrog

Tier 1
To try and save this thread, what sports talking heads do you all consider to be good?

Steel really likes Norm Hitzges, great interviews; and Stephen A. is very entertaining to listen to. Bill Simmons has a good podcast.