• The KillerFrogs

Purdue highlight video.....

texas_sicilian

I’m sorry, but our problem is NOT Duggan’s arm. For how many years have we yearned for a QB that could sling it like he can, be posed in the pocket, read through progressions, etc.

How many of those bounced or slipped right out of “seasoned” WR hands? Let’s get our WR situation righted and let’s get after it!

Last edited:

ThisIsOurTime

I’m sorry, but our problem is NOT Duggan’s arm. For how many years have we yearned for a QB that could sling it like he can, be posed in the pocket, read through progressions, etc.

How many of those bounced or slipped right out of “seasoned” WR hands? Let’s get our WR situation righted and let’s roll!
Not his arm strength. But he does have room to grow as there are times when it is necessary to take something off the pass to make it a more catchable ball. That may just come with time though.

You are right that the receivers need to do their part and help him out though no matter how the ball comes out to them.

Frog-in-law1995

Solid. The song works very well. Could use a little more Estridge. On a side note, that Dawson pick 6 is easily a top 3 ACS moment for me.

I’m gonna be thinking about this all day. The Tank pick 6 against Utah stands out, but honestly, the hit and fumble recovery on the kickoff after our first TD was probably my favorite moment of that game.

Mallet’s 4th down stop of Perine.

Abby Faber’s riff ram video.

Kerley or Turp punt return.

4th down stop of Baylor in OT, maybe.

White’s hit against Tech falls in a 15-year gap between my periods of TCU fandom, but otherwise fits all the criteria. 3 is tough.

Moose Stuff

I’m gonna be thinking about this all day. The Tank pick 6 against Utah stands out, but honestly, the hit and fumble recovery on the kickoff after our first TD was probably my favorite moment of that game.

Mallet’s 4th down stop of Perine.

Abby Faber’s riff ram video.

Kerley or Turp punt return.

4th down stop of Baylor in OT, maybe.

White’s hit against Tech falls in a 15-year gap between my periods of TCU fandom, but otherwise fits all the criteria. 3 is tough.

4th down stop of Perine and 4th down OT stop vs Baylor would round out my top 3. Turpin’s late kick return that should have won us the Arkansas game is up there as well.

Purp

4th down stop of Perine and 4th down OT stop vs Baylor would round out my top 3. Turpin’s late kick return that should have won us the Arkansas game is up there as well.
The whole Utah game has to be in my top 3. That was the best night every at AGCS. Agree with you on that pick 6, though. Place went bonkers, but still didn't get as crazy as that Utah night game. The OT 4th down stop against baylor in freezing rain wasn't as loud as either, but may have been a better moment b/c I instantly forgot how cold and wet I was for about half an hour after that play. The Perine stop has to be behind that one for me even though it was louder.

HFrog12

Holy s**t that video was awesome. They need to keep this rolling! I wouldn't mind seeing that during pregame on the big screen this weekend.

Moose Stuff

The whole Utah game has to be in my top 3. That was the best night every at AGCS. Agree with you on that pick 6, though. Place went bonkers, but still didn't get as crazy as that Utah night game. The OT 4th down stop against baylor in freezing rain wasn't as loud as either, but may have been a better moment b/c I instantly forgot how cold and wet I was for about half an hour after that play. The Perine stop has to be behind that one for me even though it was louder.

Was just picking out individual moments (the Utah game really didn’t have one outside of maybe the kickoff fumble). If we’re picking entire games.... Utah, OU 2014, Baylor 2015.

HFrog12

I still have dreams about that Utah game. I have always said we will never get to that atmosphere again. However, I have faith that if we can get our program back to the top of the Big12 and get gameday on campus for a night game then we could see something special. We just haven't had that marquee game in the new stadium where all eyes are on FW and AGCS.

P.s. this is not a bat signal for maniac and others to witch about the new stadium seating. Back to respecting how awesome that highlight video was and god bless Brian Estridge.