• The KillerFrogs

East Side Seating question

Putt4Purple

There’s really no lower seats available unless you go to the North East corner, but not sure we want to sit next to UT band

The opposing bands have been moved to the upper lever 415-416 areas. Just FYI. Not many people seem aware of that so there still may be plenty of UT fans sitting in the 226-227 area. That is where you may be looking? Go Frogs.

Purp

Must’ve been a badass junior high hoops team!
I have a cousin who is 6' 10". He grew almost an entire foot from 8th grade to 9th grade. He grew so much so fast he was incredibly awkward running and doing things athletically. Nothing felt or looked natural to him and he quickly got really bad at sports. His feet grew so fast he had to get a new pair of shoes almost monthly. By the time he started high school he had to get his shoes custom made. He tripped over himself walking around the house, let alone trying to run and shuffle his feet.

All that said, it's entirely possible this guy didn't play middle school basketball b/c he grew so quickly he wasn't coordinated enough to do so.

thefrogking

I have a cousin who is 6' 10". He grew almost an entire foot from 8th grade to 9th grade. He grew so much so fast he was incredibly awkward running and doing things athletically. Nothing felt or looked natural to him and he quickly got really bad at sports. His feet grew so fast he had to get a new pair of shoes almost monthly. By the time he started high school he had to get his shoes custom made. He tripped over himself walking around the house, let alone trying to run and shuffle his feet.

All that said, it's entirely possible this guy didn't play middle school basketball b/c he grew so quickly he wasn't coordinated enough to do so.
I did not have that problem. I went on to be offered dozens of college D1 basketball scholarships. My height was a blessing.