• The KillerFrogs

Official SMU Lookalike Thread

FrogCop19

SMU_Burns_Keke.jpg

Keke Burns

upload_2019-9-16_23-1-59.jpeg
Jaime Foxx

FrogCop19

Ok, I'll stop now. Found one that I can't identify, but he was popular back in the 80's and 90's.... Driving me bonkers trying to remember his name.
SMU_Denbow_Trevor.jpg

Deep Purple

That is reprehensible. That is a grown ass man yelling at 18-22 year olds.
18-22 year olds can serve in the military and they will get far more abusive treatment in basic training / boot camp than this mild stuff. And this "grown ass man" didn't "yell at them" -- he didn't even say anything abusive. Just "Good job, Big 12."

If in your book that is too much for young men (and they are young men, not boys) to bear, it's no wonder we've raised 2-3 generations of thin-skinned, weak-kneed, teary-eyed snowflakes.

JockO de Frog

18-22 year olds can serve in the military and they will get far more abusive treatment in basic training / boot camp than this mild stuff. And this "grown ass man" didn't "yell at them" -- he didn't even say anything abusive. Just "Good job, Big 12."

If in your book that is too much for young men (and they are young men, not boys) to bear, it's no wonder we've raised 2-3 generations of thin-skinned, weak-kneed, teary-eyed snowflakes.
Agree and compared to most fan bases, that was about as mild of heckling as it gets. I heard no foul language either.

HFrog12

Agree and compared to most fan bases, that was about as mild of heckling as it gets. I heard no foul language either.

Still think the guy could have avoided any heckling, it wasn't for me. We won so it should have been left at that. However, all he was saying was "Good job Big12". Agree that could have been the most mild for of heckling. As easy as it could have been for that TCU fan to just keep his mouth shut, it was just as easy for all those bears to just keep walking. This is only funny because Kaz freaked out and showed his true roid colors.