• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

Lol at Jets. Cleveland with 9 in the box and safeties on an island out wide, clearly a zero blitz, and the Jets play action, wasting just enough time for the rush to get home. Utterly clueless.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Did you see Beckham, Jr. going to the locker room cuz he had a dark visor on his helmet? You'd think someone would have said something to him before the game.

Frog-in-law1995

Star-Telegram story out now about UTSA implementing the “Tracy Rule” (named after Brenda Tracy), which makes an athlete automatically ineligible for financial aid if they’ve been convicted of or plead guilty/no contest to a charge of “serious misconduct” related to sexual assault.

Seems a bit unnecessary, unless I’m missing something. Has there been someone found guilty of sexual assault that was not immediately kicked out of school? Even Baylor didn’t do that, iirc.

Eight

Star-Telegram story out now about UTSA implementing the “Tracy Rule” (named after Brenda Tracy), which makes an athlete automatically ineligible for financial aid if they’ve been convicted of or plead guilty/no contest to a charge of “serious misconduct” related to sexual assault.

Seems a bit unnecessary, unless I’m missing something. Has there been someone found guilty of sexual assault that was not immediately kicked out of school? Even Baylor didn’t do that, iirc.

question, exactly how serious is "serious misconduct related to sexual assault"

the term seems a bit oxymoronic to me, but then again more than one person has called me a moron so maybe that is clouding my understanding of exact level is this rule using as a baseline.