• The KillerFrogs

Home Game #2 - What are you looking for?

LeagueCityFrog

I thought our first home game was pretty awesome minus the drama surrounding the pretzel outage in section 406. That being said, this should be another fun one. I'm hoping for another fly over and I think TCU athletics needs to reorganize the Calling The Frogs / Go Frogs chant / Team intro video this round. It was disjointed in week one. They need to CONCURRENTLY do the calling the Frogs while showing the video of the team coming out of the locker and let Gary get a minute to load the team up in the tunnel before we play the intro video. That's it. I think we are going to take SMU to the North Texas Woodshed this Saturday.

Here is the new 2019 intro video that I like a lot. It's clean and crisp and focuses on the new swag we rolled out in 2019. Good job TCU Athletics.

4 Oaks Frog

I am looking for accuracy from “OUR NEW FRESHMAN STARTING QB”, and good sticky hands from all of our receivers. I am also looking for Fly Paper coverage from our defensive backs, and crushing sacks from our LBs, DEs and DTs. Additionally, I am looking for our RBs to run up smew’s ass for another 200 plus rushing yards day. That is what I am looking for...Complete Team Dominance! Make smew and their 180 fans sorry they made the trip to this side of the Trinity!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT smew!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

HFrog12

I thought our first home game was pretty awesome minus the drama surrounding the pretzel outage in section 406. That being said, this should be another fun one. I'm hoping for another fly over and I think TCU athletics needs to reorganize the Calling The Frogs / Go Frogs chant / Team intro video this round. It was disjointed in week one. They need to CONCURRENTLY do the calling the Frogs while showing the video of the team coming out of the locker and let Gary get a minute to load the team up in the tunnel before we play the intro video. That's it. I think we are going to take SMU to the North Texas Woodshed this Saturday.

Here is the new 2019 intro video that I like a lot. It's clean and crisp and focuses on the new swag we rolled out in 2019. Good job TCU Athletics.

Excited to see it for the first time in person this weekend. I tend to rag on our intro videos because, let's face it, some have been absolutely terrible. That being said, this one seems alright! Should I prepare myself for Go Frogs chant cheerleader man?

More importantly, I hope for everything 4 Oaks Frog said and a W!

BigPurple87

Although not intentional, at the purdue game the team came over to the fans and after the alma matter. They all started dancing to whatever music was playing. They looked like they were having fun. I think Gary should let them do that after home wins