• The KillerFrogs

Week of Sept. 15th AP Rankings

CountryFrog

It seems like just about every year there are people on here talking about how SMU looks much improved this year and it won't be a gimme game and blah blah blah.

Then we either destroy them and everyone starts saying it didn't mean anything because they suck or we only beat them by a couple TD's and everyone goes into panic mode because we should've been able to play far better.

cheese83

It seems like just about every year there are people on here talking about how SMU looks much improved this year and it won't be a gimme game and blah blah blah.

Then we either destroy them and everyone starts saying it didn't mean anything because they suck or we only beat them by a couple TD's and everyone goes into panic mode because we should've been able to play far better.

Buchele threw 2 picks and they ran for over 250 yds. They may do that vs Texas State but not us.
They beat North Texas and Arky St by 7. They’re not some big bad team I’m that worried about.

BABYFACE

We’re playing SMU, not LSU.
I hear ya. The last two games TCU fell behind early came back to win convincingly because of talent differential. Just saying, don’t want that to happen a 3rd time in row. At some point, it will bite ya.

I still think TCU wins easily. Originally predicted by 17-21 points margin. I am now thinking TCU wins by at least 24 points.

FrogCop19

Highly overrated.
Unless something drastic changes, SMU is going to spank the frogs.

This is not the first year this has happened, and shouldn't be news to anyone.
We start strong, we play SMU and hit a brick wall.
It's the trust fund cocaine mojo that's unstoppable.

Name checks out.

NewFrogFan

We’re playing SMU, not LSU.

And they have both scored lots of points. Can anyone say definitively what TCU will do? I still see Delton dropping into the pocket, and Duggan running the option. I liked the ball control, trample job they did on Purdue. If they can not demonstrate a reasonable passing threat, then teams will react accordingly. Is the running game good enough that it wont matter. I’m sure LSU fans are wondering if Arranda is making things tougher than they need to be, one thing is clear, they dont sack the Qb when they rush 4 or less. Alabama takes notes.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

And they have both scored lots of points. Can anyone say definitively what TCU will do? I still see Delton dropping into the pocket, and Duggan running the option. I liked the ball control, trample job they did on Purdue. If they can not demonstrate a reasonable passing threat, then teams will react accordingly. Is the running game good enough that it wont matter. I’m sure LSU fans are wondering if Arranda is making things tougher than they need to be, one thing is clear, they dont sack the Qb when they rush 4 or less. Alabama takes notes.

My point was that I’m not gonna dwell on things like worrying about SMU jumping out to a big early lead and us having to weather the storm. I might if it was LSU. Wasn’t trying to say SMU sucks or LSU is invincible .