• The KillerFrogs

Team efficiencies (old S&P)

PO Frog

frogs move up to 3rd in defensive efficiency and also move up (sadly) to 107 in offensive efficiency. Woof

However, I’m extremely impressed with Duggan’s poise and awareness. His best plays have been scrambling and finding an outlet, possibly because he isn’t crow hopping it at 100mph and is forced to get it done on the move. The play that D Davis dropped was outstanding especially coming from a freshman in his first big road test. I expect to not see any other QB get snaps unless it’s situational or garbage time. Really think he’s going to be a star.

texas_sicilian

frogs move up to 3rd in defensive efficiency and also move up (sadly) to 107 in offensive efficiency. Woof

However, I’m extremely impressed with Duggan’s poise and awareness. His best plays have been scrambling and finding an outlet, possibly because he isn’t crow hopping it at 100mph and is forced to get it done on the move. The play that D Davis dropped was outstanding especially coming from a freshman in his first big road test. I expect to not see any other QB get snaps unless it’s situational or garbage time. Really think he’s going to be a star.
He even threw a block. Dude’s a team player and a baller.