• The KillerFrogs

Vegas Betting Odds TCU vs SMU

Billy Clyde

I'm thinking in the last 10 years smew has covered against us more often than not. Maybe someone who's really into the numbers can say.

Froggish

If you look deep at the 2 teams and their historical matchups, I’d consider taking Smoo and 10...I think we win it but they are going to come to town with 3 confidence builders and a lot of familiarity with our schemes. I project them as a late cover....Purdue was a good win but it shouldn’t be lost on us that we caught them beat up. CFB is as much about health as it is talent. Believe it or not, SMU will be the best team we’ve played so far and I know that sounds crazy

dawg

SMOO has played tough at ACS of late (13 and 15 we pulled away late, 17 and beat is in 11), and they’ll be jacked as usual for their “Super Bowl.” From a betting line perspective, TCU -10 sounds about right. Frogs win, but SMOO keeps it interesting into the 3rd quarter.

Raw Frog

We may beat the spread, but SMU is going to be the hardest game we have played. They will come in jacked up as usual, but this year with a senior team and a QB who is smart and talented. Sonny knows what he is doing in preparing for us too. Count on 3 trick plays to take advantage of our tendencies learned while he was on the staff...
We have yet to see our offense come close to complete gelling. Would be a good game to discover the pass and catch...