• The KillerFrogs

Beth broadcasting OSU-Tulsa

Waccy Frog

Someone needs a safe place :(

Does it make you sad we (the world) points out a female announcer’s faults? If only she had been born a white male.

Nice MAGA comeback. You forgot to call me a libtard. Anyway, my original post states my whole position, and I stand by it. She alone is singled out, but I’m sure she is capable of sticking up for herself at this point.

Eight

Can you imagine Beth and Rod doing a broadcast together?

ACWO_Ludovico.jpg

Chongo94

Um, I think she’s singled out partly because, and I could be wrong here so correct me if I’m wrong, she’s the only female commentator for cfb games this season...I don’t believe Pam Ward is still doing any this year or has for a while...? There’s no other female commentator to compare her too.

Sure, there are many commentators worse than her, but it’s not some sort of misogynistic attack for a person to say they dislike her voice. I dislike the voices of tons of people, male and female. Some are on tv and some aren’t.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Sure, there are many commentators worse than her, but it’s not some sort of misogynistic attack for a person to say they dislike her voice. I dislike the voices of tons of people, male and female. Some are on tv and some aren’t.

So, Pat Benatar, or Stevie Nicks?