• The KillerFrogs

Week of Sept. 15th AP Rankings

LeagueCityFrog

If Duggan gets his touch down on his passes instead of some of those flame throwers he lasers and if the receivers learn how to be a better squad as a whole then factor in the TCU running game, defense, and special teams all equates to this being a very special team.

If I was Gary, I would start Duggan, and as soon as we get up by 14 or 21 points let Delton come in there and pound defenses to save some unnecessary hits on Duggan. I wouldn't abandoned Delton, not that Gary would. We know the Bram Factor is real in regards to options needed in a quarterback as the season rolls on. Great win last night TCU! Let's knock the doors off SMU next Saturday. The Carter should be rocking!

LeagueCityFrog

Hopefully we left Purdue with no new injuries too.

#2 Keeyon Stewart has played big for us in Julius Lewis' injury absence. I bet Gary burns his Red Shirt even if Lewis comes back for depth reasons. Keeyon Stewart is great example of a late recruit pickup. He was the starting corner for the 2018 6A Texas State Champions, Galena Park North Shore.

Last edited:

Eight

Hopefully well left Purdue with no new injuries too.

#2 Keeyon Stewart has played big for us in Julius Lewis' injury absence. I bet Gary burns his Red Shirt even if Lewis comes back for depth reasons. Keeyon Stewart is great example of a late recruit pickup. He was the starting corner for the 2018 6A Texas State Champions, Galena Park North Shore.

when you consider daniels is done for the year and i am not even sure if wallace is back to practicing, stewart had played his way to being the #3 corner so his redshirt was gone before lewis got hurt.

LeagueCityFrog

Arkansas Pine Bluff won again this weekend. They were the best SWAC team we have played yet. They scored 52 points a week ago and 53 points yesterday and are in 1st place in the SWAC. Just sayin'.

I hope TCU keeps playing those SWAC teams as home openers at 7pm for a long time to come. That was a fun night!

Tshirt Fan

Highly overrated.
Unless something drastic changes, SMU is going to spank the frogs.

This is not the first year this has happened, and shouldn't be news to anyone.
We start strong, we play SMU and hit a brick wall.
It's the trust fund cocaine mojo that's unstoppable.

helcap

Arkansas Pine Bluff won again this weekend. They were the best SWAC team we have played yet. They scored 52 points a week ago and 53 points yesterday and are in 1st place in the SWAC. Just sayin'.

I hope TCU keeps playing those SWAC teams as home openers at 7pm for a long time to come. That was a fun night!
Can't be. We were told they were the worst team in the FCS multiple times by someone who is never wrong.

NewFrogFan

If Duggan gets his touch down on his passes instead of some of those flame throwers he lasers and if the receivers learn how to be a better squad as a whole then factor in the TCU running game, defense, and special teams all equates to this being a very special team.

If I was Gary, I would start Duggan, and as soon as we get up by 14 or 21 points let Delton come in there and pound defenses to save some unnecessary hits on Duggan. I wouldn't abandoned Delton, not that Gary would. We know the Bram Factor is real in regards to options needed in a quarterback as the season rolls on. Great win last night TCU! Let's knock the doors off SMU next Saturday. The Carter should be rocking!

Yes

Frogo

UAPB was a gimme, even if we played poorly. SMU won't be. But it could be a really fun game because they're more competitive now.