• The KillerFrogs

Herbie picks against TCU

Realtorfrog

I think he’s VERY pro big school, big 10 and blue blood. He has tx in the CFP..... I’ve heard him say very little positive things about TCU but he does like FW. Still confuses Arlington with dallas though.

SuperBarrFrog

I think he’s VERY pro big school, big 10 and blue blood. He has tx in the CFP..... I’ve heard him say very little positive things about TCU but he does like FW. Still confuses Arlington with dallas though.

This couldn’t be more wrong. His sons are walk ons at Clemson and he has said there are only a few programs and coaches he would want his sons to play at; tcu was one of them. He often goes out of his way to compliment both TCU and Fort Worth and has said how he loves having gameday at TCU because of how well they are treated.

Last edited:

Mean Purple

This couldn’t be more wrong. His sons are walk ons at Clemson and he has said there are only a few programs and coaches he would his sons to play at; tcu was one of them. He often goes out of his way to compliment both TCU and Fort Worth and has said how he loves having gameday at TCU because of how well they are treated.
Yes, he has had a lot of positive things to say about TCU.

I think his pick today was the reality that with not enough known about these two teams, and seeing Purdue improve in some key areas, he picked the home team.

This couldn’t be more wrong. His sons are walk ons at Clemson and he has said there are only a few programs and coaches he would his sons to play at; tcu was one of them. He often goes out of his way to compliment both TCU and Fort Worth and has said how he loves having gameday at TCU because of how well they are treated.
Coach P said that they are "texting buds" at a recent speaking engagement.

netty2424

TCU is coming off a ship season with a 5th year QB that has no real career to speak of under center, followed by a true freshman.

TCU shouldn’t be getting much buzz yet imo, until they put a few wins together that can actually give us any indication of what this team is going to be.

Confident that each week, that buzz will start to pick up a little. Just how GP wants it.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
UnfortunateFriendlyDikdik-size_restricted.gif