• The KillerFrogs

That Was A Butt Kicking

ThisIsOurTime

As much as I would like to believe otherwise, I don't think Purdue's D was very good. It will be harder for us to run the ball against other opponents so I hope our OL and RBs don't get the big head. We will find out for sure against Iowa State.

GoFrog Yourself

As much as I would like to believe otherwise, I don't think Purdue's D was very good. It will be harder for us to run the ball against other opponents so I hope our OL and RBs don't get the big head. We will find out for sure against against Iowa State.
Purdue’s defense has to be the best we will see all season. They’re in the Big 10 for goodness sake! No one in the big 12 plays defense. If we can score on them, there’s no one south of Kansas who can stop our offense.

/sarcasm

TX_Krötenechse

As much as I would like to believe otherwise, I don't think Purdue's D was very good. It will be harder for us to run the ball against other opponents so I hope our OL and RBs don't get the big head. We will find out for sure against against Iowa State.
Their run defense was one of their strengths. They don’t look like a great team, but we can still celebrate how much we dominated.

LVH

We should have won by 40. Dropped passes and giving Purdue 3 points on that first interception. Allowing a garbage time TD in which Stewart was not giving full effort.