• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

FrogCop19

BU ran a WR reverse for a score when they were up 49-7 against UTSA...alrighty then...
What? They're just testing the engine of that finely tuned Ferrari... against a team they know can't stop it. They need to get all that ish out of their system before they hit the meat of their schedule.

You know, like we needed to get the rust off us before Purdue.o_O:rolleyes:

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
What? They're just testing the engine of that finely tuned Ferrari... against a team they know can't stop it. They need to get all that ish out of their system before they hit the meat of their schedule.

You know, like we needed to get the rust off us before Purdue.o_O:rolleyes:
We’ll leave with more rust than we had going in.

Bob Sugar

24xnk42.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

20141011150826.0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
You missed one...
giphy.gif

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

Jet Set Frog

https://247sports.com/college/baylo...-just-broke-my-finger-what-do-i-do-135230224/
scheissing dorks. I don’t get how they think this is so damn cool. I enjoy watching 5 year olds not fall down and run across the field at TCU much more than the athletic specimens that Baylor puts out

There is so much fail in this.......it's glorious!

The unintended consequence of last Saturday’s chaos was Griffin McGuckin: first-time Line runner, Bio Pre-Med major, and the proud owner of a new broken finger.

I just broke my finger, what do I do?” McGuckin repeated.

I don't have high hopes for this young man in the medical field.

He continued his account of the injury as if describing a football play, “The girl in front of me actually fell over and I had to jump over her because there is no way of stopping because [nobody] stops.”

Griffin remembered, “And when putting my hand on her shoulder to jump over her, my finger kinda just got caught and snapped the other way.”

He broke was injured trying to JUMP OVER a GIRL who had fallen and was about to be trampled!!!! Not only that, but he was pushing off of her to help him get over!!! In his defense, it was probably the first time he's ever been in a position where he was behind a girl with his hand on her shoulder.

One of the comments from the forum on which it was posted....
McLovin makes it sound like he was running through and enemy AOF and took a round through the hand.

I'm just glad he's ok. You know...... maybe he gets his mom to quit cutting up his meat after this.