• The KillerFrogs

Week 3 - Other Games

CountryFrog

In no way is this team a push over. They have been fun to watch tonight. Really good rcvr play.
Were you saying this last weekwhen they got shut down and lost to Coastal Carolina? Or the week before when they struggled mightily to beat Indiana St?

Maybe Boston College and everyone else in the ACC outside of Clemson is just terrible. That conference is probably slightly worse than the American and Mountain West if you take out Clemson.

Mean Purple

Were you saying this last weekwhen they got shut down and lost to Coastal Carolina? Or the week before when they struggled mightily to beat Indiana St?

Maybe Boston College and everyone else in the ACC outside of Clemson is just terrible. That conference is probably slightly worse than the American and Mountain West if you take out Clemson.
You're joking, right?
Dude, they just smoked Boston College on the road. And they played very well. I'm guessing you did not watch the game.
The comments about the ACC are laughable.

flyfishingfrog

Someone explain to me how the UNC vs Wake Forest game does not count as a conference game please...?
Much like when we play OU in baseball out of conference -

Evidently they had only played once in the last 7 years and it’s an old rivalry so they decided to take control of the situation

Good for them since the divisions in big conferences is the stupidest thing ever

Mean Purple

curious how different the wazzu-uh game would be had they played this game at uh in the heat and humidity
Was wondering the same thing.

Heard today that they are putting, or have put, adequate A/C in the Carrier Dome. I thought they had done it a few years back, but I guess not. I was in that building several years ago during the early part of the season. Muggy as a swamp and loud. Was a good time. That crowd really amps up.

Slomo37

Why does Wazzu have a Texas sticker on the back of their helmets? It’s giving me a headache, and I’m pretty sure it’s not the beer.

CountryFrog

You're joking, right?
Dude, they just smoked Boston College on the road. And they played very well. I'm guessing you did not watch the game.
The comments about the ACC are laughable.
I'm guessing you didn't watch Kansas play the first 2 weeks.

And feel free to educate me on all the great teams in the ACC other than Clemson. I'll be the one laughing at that. It's the worst P5 conference by A LOT.

Mean Purple

I'm guessing you didn't watch Kansas play the first 2 weeks.

And feel free to educate me on all the great teams in the ACC other than Clemson. I'll be the one laughing at that. It's the worst P5 conference by A LOT.
You have a football knowledge level baylor.
Maybe thing about talking [ Finebaum ] about Kansas after we actually beat them again … which we did not do the last time we played.

Again, did you watch the game?