• The KillerFrogs

Big Ten Network only TV coverage?

Casey T

I am still trying to figure out how I'm going to watch the game. I haven't heard if any of the sports bars here in FW will be showing the game. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure most sports bars in FW will have the game on, especially around TCU. The only other "decent" games on that night are kentucky - florida and Clemson - syracuse, and that is a stretch to call them decent

Raw Frog

Call the manager of your favorite sports bar and get his/her agreement that they will have the TCU game on for Saturday and to expect you in return. I used to do that in Denton when I lived near there and we were in the mountain west...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
All of you in here are worried about what channel to watch the game on? It would be nice if all of us, as Americans, would worry as much about the irreparable damage we are doing to the climate every day. Go ahead run your tv’s. Hang out in your energy wasting sports bars. People are dying. And you are worried about football. You should not be just ashamed, you should be disgusted with yourselves.

Raw Frog

All of you in here are worried about what channel to watch the game on? It would be nice if all of us, as Americans, would worry as much about the irreparable damage we are doing to the climate every day. Go ahead run your tv’s. Hang out in your energy wasting sports bars. People are dying. And you are worried about football. You should not be just ashamed, you should be disgusted with yourselves.

Froggish

Yah but it’s football

Purp

Sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Watching football on TV leads to hotter climate, which leads to Labor Day game temps for October games, which leads to fewer people attending and more watching on TV, which then leads to Labor Day game temps for November games...

Eventually the climate will get so hot B1G football teams will get fast.

Tom Brown

Agreed. While the third world is fighting for sovereignty we are talking eyephone 11 and big10 ne twerk.

TCUdirtbag

Every major cable / stream service has BTN, and any bar worth a ship in the FW area will have BTN. This is like the SEC Network, not The Mountain.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

All are valid points but you failed to mention the impact animal agriculture has on global warming. Every chicken wing, every BBQ sandwich, yes even the chorizo in queso that you enjoy with your chips on game day slides us further down the slippery slope.

Do the right thing Saturday KF.c, eat salad at your tailgate, order carrot sticks at the bar.

SnoSki

Are you sure? I just looked on there and searched for TCU and came up empty.
I should clarify:

The BTN is on foxsportsgo.com

Also on roku’s fox sports app (which is different than their fox sports Go app)

For some reason they split the apps like this for some channels and it threw me for a loop last week

Fssw and the regional affiliates are on the Roku Fox Sports Go app. FS1, FS2 and BTN are on the fox sports app. They all used to be lumped together.

BleedNPurple

I am still trying to figure out how I'm going to watch the game. I haven't heard if any of the sports bars here in FW will be showing the game. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Um- BTn is channel 610 on Direct TV which is what most all the bars run. I have it here in Cowtown at home. Should HEB in at every bar.