• The KillerFrogs

Rivals: Jeff Brohm on Elijah Sindelar: "It will be a game-time decision”

MTfrog5

Rather the starter play than the backup. Starter may roll out and throw but he isn’t running anywhere. Backup a lot more athletic from what a Purdue buddy told me

4 Oaks Frog

The Purdue QB has been practicing this week. It was confirmed by reporters and the HC in an interview posted to YouTube yesterday.

The coach said the QB was in concussion protocol and then said he didn’t want to say what all that the QB was doing because he wasn’t sure what all was allowed. Then the reporters said “well we have seen him practicing the last couple days” or something along those lines, and the coach kind of nervously chuckled.
Big 10...Lying m-effers every one of them!
GO FROGS!
BEAT purdue!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Portland Frog

I have it on good authority from Purdue fans on the internet that it won't matter because Purdue's receivers are way beyond anything TCU has seen, and OU's receivers aren't even that good but they look good because no one in the Big 12 plays any defense.

In addition, Pudue's numbers to date aren't at all inflated on offense given their first two opponents: Nevada and Vandy. They would have put up the same if they had opened vs Bama and Clemson.

BigPurple87

We have a 1a1b thing going on right now but I get the feeling that won’t be the case after tomorrow’s game. However I’m going to be a little pissed if we have to throw a win down the drain to figure out who the guy is..[/QUOTE/]

Get ready because we don't make changes until we lose and usually not even then