• The KillerFrogs

Week 3: TCU @ Purdue

SuperTFrog

Feeling ourselves means expressing that it’s a matchup of two teams that had the regular season record last year and that we started as a two point favorite before it swung barely to the other side?

In light of that, I don’t think that asking you guys why you are acting like the Oklahoma Sooners facing off against a local high school is “feeling ourselves”
Why do you keep bringing up our records from last year? In 2013 we went 4-8 and then went 12-1 in 2014. I bet 70% of our starters are different right now from the team that finished the season last year. Last year has no relevance whatsoever on this year’s team.

Moose Stuff

Why do you keep bringing up our records from last year? In 2013 we went 4-8 and then went 12-1 in 2014. I bet 70% of our starters are different right now from the team that finished the season last year. Last year has no relevance whatsoever on this year’s team.

And I’m 110% certain that if I go over to their board right now and start making a fool out of myself I’ll get the exact same response from them he’s gotten here.

Casey T

They live in the past just like you do. This is two teams that were .500 in The regular season in a game where Vegas has been narrowly on both sides of even.

You're living in the past with all these references to the 2018 season.

Here's a fact from this current year - We are undefeated. you lost to NEVADA. lol

Deep Purple

Living in the past? You were 7-6 last year ... so now I see we are venturing into the Nebraska fan territory...
When you visit a state that's still in the 19th century and ranks in the bottom half of the 50 in practically every category, there's no escaping a short trip to the past.

2.png