• The KillerFrogs

Week 3: TCU @ Purdue

AroundWorldFrog

Honestly, in the scope of college football, I've never given Purdue a seconds worth of thought. I do think we'll win, but we are going to be using mostly a true freshman QB in his second game so anything can happen.

kodiak

Like I already said, you have comprehension issues or a bird brain.

I never mentioned Sindelar’s age. The filter blocked out “overly confident” or a D-bag

Here’s the ESPN QBR rating. I didn’t want to overwhelm you with numbers. I’m sure you can’t count larger than your number of fingers and toes.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/qbr

Duggan is ahead of Sindelar. Does it matter through 2 games? Not much...but Sindelar isn’t a Justin Fields or Trevor Lawrence which is what you’re claiming.
Not fair. The poster may be challenged, without all his fingers and toes.

Tom Brown

As always this is some dude who’s trolling it up so he can send screen shots of how he got under the skin of some anonymous TCU message board people. Then they jerk each other off over his supposed wit.

Yet, he doesn’t realize who the clown really is.

Sorry Purplfrawg.

I'm betting it's Purplfrawg's newest account.

Deep Purple

But you guys are auburn so...
I've been sitting here giggling over lame smack talk from a Purdue fan. PURDUE! One of the premier no-names of college football!

The entire football heritage of Purdue wouldn't amount to a grass stain on the elbow of the great Davey O'Brien's jersey.

Last edited:

BoilermakerD

I've been sitting here giggling over lame smack talk from a Purdue fan. PURDUE! One of the premier no-names of college football!

The entire football heritage of Purdue wouldn't amount to a grass stain on the elbow of the great Davey O'Brien's jersey.

Living in the past? You were 7-6 last year ... so now I see we are venturing into the Nebraska fan territory...

BoilermakerD

The arrogance here is astounding. You opened as an underdog. At TCUs best you aren’t better than us by an amount that should make arrogance appropriate...

If you insane Ohio State speed was the whole story, wouldn’t you be a 14 point favorite?

BoilermakerD

And now the history stuff is coming in. Didn’t know 60,000 fans were taking a time machine to watch the two teams play in 1984. Now we can add Nebraska into the auburn Ohio State mixture

SuperTFrog

The arrogance here is astounding. You opened as an underdog. At TCUs best you aren’t better than us by an amount that should make arrogance appropriate...
Not sure if you are talking about this year or in general. I’ll address the latter...

Since the turn of the century we have finished the season ranked 12 times (3 of those in the big 12 in our 7 seasons). Purdue has finished ranked twice.

We are not claiming that we are one the premier programs in college football, but over the last twenty years we are in a different stratosphere than Purdue. Outside of Big 10 homers, nobody would disagree with that statement. I think that may be where a lot of your frustration is coming from.

netty2424

Living in the past? You were 7-6 last year ... so now I see we are venturing into the Nebraska fan territory...
Purdue:
2014: 3-9 overall, 1-7 in conference.
2015: 2-10 overal, 1-7 in conference.
2016: 3-9 overall, 1-8 in conference.
2017: 7-6 overall, 4-5 in conference.
2018: 6-7 overall, 5-4 in conference.

d69_ap18362824816735.jpeg

Took an absolute beating against Auburn last year in the Music City Bowl. 63-14.

MTfrog5

Purdue:
2014: 3-9 overall, 1-7 in conference.
2015: 2-10 overal, 1-7 in conference.
2016: 3-9 overall, 1-8 in conference.
2017: 7-6 overall, 4-5 in conference.
2018: 6-7 overall, 5-4 in conference.

d69_ap18362824816735.jpeg

Took an absolute beating against Auburn last year in the Music City Bowl. 63-14.
I did read last night that the 89 Miami team was in the same level as the 7-5 Auburn team. I guess Eastern Michigan is as good as those teams too since they also beat Purdue last year.