• The KillerFrogs

Vegas Money Now TCU's Way

LeagueCityFrog

TCU is now a two point favorite.

Still a joke if Purdue thinks they are going to Air Raid our secondary and Garrett Wallow to win the game throwing screen passes to Moore and occassional bombs.

If we run the ball and control them on defense and control time of possession, TCU wins by 21 this Saturday.

Gladney better be on Moore every play then we put Innis Gaines on that tight end and straight murder him.

Sorry...In Gary I trust...

https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/odds

Wexahu

TCU is now a two point favorite.

Still a joke if Purdue thinks they are going to Air Raid our secondary and Garrett Wallow to win the game throwing screen passes to Moore and occassional bombs.

If we run the ball and control them on defense and control time of possession, TCU wins by 21 this Saturday.

Gladney better be on Moore every play then we put Innis Gaines on that tight end and straight murder him.

Sorry...In Gary I trust...

https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/odds

If it's a joke just put a boatload of money on TCU and take advantage of it. That's what I'd do if I were you, and I really believed what I was saying. "Complaining" about a line makes absolutely zero sense.

Bob Sugar

How many times does it have to be said on here that Gladney will NOT be on Moore every play before people stop saying that he better be on Moore every play? PURDUE DOES NOT USE MOORE THAT WAY.
200.gif

jake102

How many times does it have to be said on here that Gladney will NOT be on Moore every play before people stop saying that he better be on Moore every play? PURDUE DOES NOT USE MOORE THAT WAY.

It’s driving me scheissing insane

You can immediately tell who actually pays attention and knows a little of what they’re taking about

H0RNEDFR0G

Georgia has a good defense. Vandy passed for 109 yards and rushed for 116 week 1.

In week 2, Vandy passed for 420 and rushed for 71... against Purdue.

Vandy's QB, 5th year Senior Riley Neal (from Ball State), matched these passing numbers only once in his 35 starts: against 2-10 Kent State, last year.

Nevada, who dropped 34 points on Purdue week 1 (and won), managed to score only 6 on Oregon last week (both field goals).

Long story short, Purdue's defense is pitiful. If we can't cover 2.5 it's gonna be a loooooong season.

Bob Sugar

Georgia has a good defense. Vandy passed for 109 yards and rushed for 116 week 1.

In week 2, Vandy passed for 420 and rushed for 71... against Purdue.

Vandy's QB, 5th year Senior Riley Neal (from Ball State), matched these passing numbers only once in his 35 starts: against 2-10 Kent State, last year.

Nevada, who dropped 34 points on Purdue week 1 (and won), managed to score only 6 on Oregon last week (both field goals).

Long story short, Purdue's defense is pitiful. If we can't cover 2.5 it's gonna be a loooooong season.
But didn't you see TCU's first game. They had to kick 6 FGs* and punt 4 times. They might as well just give up on the season. Maybe we should wrap everyone in bubble wrap, so no one gets hurt during the week-in, week-out grind of playing in a real conference.

*of course had TCU converted a few more of those FG drives, the score would have been 51-7, but I digress.