• The KillerFrogs

Herman turned up the heat on LSU

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Ummm, the 90lb cheer leaders used to ride on top the cage when they still brought him in the stadium. He is on film swimming up to kids on the other side of the plexiglass around his cage. If Lou was scared, maybe he should have picked somewhere else to play.

Hey, he didn’t scare me, talk to Lou.

TCU_91

Don’t believe it, but if true, that is as sorry as sorry comes and Herman should be punished. Will never be proven though.

Actually heard Chris Lowe of the Tennessean confirm this.

Also said UTk visitors locker room us among the worst.

So if an alum disses on their school I'm willing to bet the other is valid.

netty2424

Actually heard Chris Lowe of the Tennessean confirm this.

Also said UTk visitors locker room us among the worst.

So if an alum disses on their school I'm willing to bet the other is valid.
Yah I think one of the espn shows did a segment on visitor locker rooms a few years ago. There are some that are still in pretty poor shape, and that’s pretty sorry, but is what it is.

Not providing adequate A/C when teams are playing in 95 plus weather is pathetic, if not borderline criminal. UT claims to be one of the premier programs in the country.

purpleeyefrog

(Before I mouth off at CDC) What are the visitor conditions at The Carter?

Ours are really nice. Saw them on the stadium tour. They have 2 areas so teams can gather offense and defense with lots of room. Also, separate lockers and showers for coaches. I remember when we played Minnesota their training staff posted photos of our visitor locker room with the caption "nothing like this in the Big 10"

PO Frog

One year in baseball we were playing down in Austin and the Whorns had us dressing in a little closet that was reserved for umpires because the visitor locker room behind the dugout was under construction according to Augie. One of our guys accidentally opened the wrong door to the locker room and instead of finding a locker room in the middle of renovations, we found the post-game player buffet set up for all of the UT players. Par for the course for the scumbags down in Austin.