• The KillerFrogs

B12 teleconference: Patterson

Mean Purple

Brohm is much more candid than GP...Says his QB is streaky and over the years the more balanced they’ve tried to be the worse he’s played. They like their WRs and when you throw it well it doesn’t make since to force yourself to do otherwise.
It was obvious he had settled on just keeping it heavy on passing to help the qb last week. which he hinted at last week. he had been challenging the qb to get his passing numbers up.

Zubaz

This kind of thinking blows my mind. I’d prefer every team to have season ending injuries to every player and TCU wins every game 55-0 on their way to an undefeated national championship season
Not me. The only reason those things are valuable is to have bragging rights, and there's no bragging rights in "you beat a bunch of backups".

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Not me. The only reason those things are valuable is to have bragging rights, and there's no bragging rights in "you beat a bunch of backups".
I’ll take the easiest path to winning for every single game. And sleep well after every victory. I don’t want any player injured. But injuries happen. As they do, I hope it’s always to our opponents and always with as little time for the opposition to prepare for the loss of the injured player.

Do you remember Baylor’s QB in 2015 or that we won in hell weather?

MinFrog

Good point, I always start by listing the starters of each game when I bring up how successful we were in 2014. Remember how KSU got that starting right guard back right before we played them? Made that win legit.

Just imagine if they hadn't gotten him back, not sure they would have even given us the 'W'.

And of course everyone brings up not having Ross Blacklock when discussing our down year last year, right?

Get out of here. I don't care who they start or don't start, lets suit and play.

Mean Purple

I’ll take the easiest path to winning for every single game. And sleep well after every victory. I don’t want any player injured. But injuries happen. As they do, I hope it’s always to our opponents and always with as little time for the opposition to prepare for the loss of the injured player.

Do you remember Baylor’s QB in 2015 or that we won in hell weather?
point well made.
We were injured coming into last season. Texas fans bragged about the win they got over us ... after we got more injuries. And we wil do the same.

Mean Purple

I

Amen brother. If Jalen Hurts wants to take the day off November 23rd I will totally respect his decision.
I have much respect for Hurts.
Fan of him. Which is rough considering I cheer for Auburn, and now he is at OU who plays my Frogs. Obviously, I hope a loss does not cost him a heisman chance.