• The KillerFrogs

TCU opens as a 3 point underdog to Purdue

Gringo1873

Our offense is disastrous and has zero identity and we are poorly coached in general. I'm entitled to my opinion and that is what it is. Vegas will take all information into account and that is why we are dogs. Don't take it personal. So far, all evidence points to the fact that we stink, and are more likely to lose this game than win it. Prove them wrong Frogs.

CountryFrog

Our offense is disastrous and has zero identity and we are poorly coached in general. I'm entitled to my opinion and that is what it is. Vegas will take all information into account and that is why we are dogs. Don't take it personal. So far, all evidence points to the fact that we stink, and are more likely to lose this game than win it. Prove them wrong Frogs.
You are NOT entitled to your opinion if that's what it's going to be

y2kFrog

We literally have no evidence of anything to this point. We have played 1 game against an inferior opponent where we went out of our way to not do anything spectacular.

Wexahu

We literally have no evidence of anything to this point. We have played 1 game against an inferior opponent where we went out of our way to not do anything spectacular.

I wouldn’t say “no” evidence. We stunk last year (and for a good chunk of the last 3 years) and have the same coaching staff and system in place. We can be hopeful because there are some new players out there but I can see why people are a little pessimistic given how we looked last Saturday.

4th. down

Purdue to pull the Air Raid on us if there brief trend continues - vs Vandy 18/52 run attempts/pass attempts and 65% completion percentage. GP will probably use a lot of 3 down linemen and 8 secondary with occasional safety blitz. For sure, they cannot beat us running the ball and with 8 in the secondary in the red zone, things get real tight.

I don’t know why anyone would be shocked by this line. Slight underdogs on the road against an average Big 10 team makes sense. The frogs were average to slightly below average Big12 team last season and the win vs UAPB doesn’t inspire confidence. Hopefully TCU bounces back from a disappointing opener and takes Purdue to the woodshed, in doing so sets tone for season. That said Frogs have done nothing to date to show they should be favored against another average team.

wilson912

TCU currently #11 in total defense.
TCU tied #5 scoring defense.
TCU #2 in pass efficient defense. Purdue #85.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/22

C’mon! While I do believe we are going to beat Purdue, you can’t point to stats based on a win vs UA Pine Bluff. That was a glorified scrimmage. I’d focus more on Purdue’s suspect defense and more importantly their inability to run the ball. Gary will unleash our pass rush and we will have multiple picks.

blueduck313

Same rotten offense for the last three years this year looks to be no different. Look for a lot of east west plays and very few north south plays. Please can we somehow get a more imaginative offense. Do we need to bring back Meach. GP doesn't care as long as the defense ranks #2 in the big 12. 7-6 records are ok if he can pull off good defensive stats.

Smooth42

Frogs should be favored anywhere from 7-10 in normal offensive production times. We are living with a subpar offense with no changes on the horizon. Judging by last years slow response time that GP had on pulling Shawn Robinson, it will take all season for him to realize SC needs to be replaced. GP is always too slow to react to these types of obvious, glaring offensive problems. It will not change. Blueduck- need to realize we are who we are.

Fortress Frog

Frogs should be favored anywhere from 7-10 in normal offensive production times. We are living with a subpar offense with no changes on the horizon. Judging by last years slow response time that GP had on pulling Shawn Robinson, it will take all season for him to realize SC needs to be replaced. GP is always too slow to react to these types of obvious, glaring offensive problems. It will not change. Blueduck- need to realize we are who we are.

Are you really liking your own posts and responding to your other handle like it’s another person? You’ve been doing this bit for like 5 years now. Just stick to 1 handle and make it easier on yourself.