• The KillerFrogs

Peacefrog’s Top TCU Coaching Candidates

wilson912

I’m going to let John Cusack speak for me:

giphy.gif
Slow clap

Leap Frog

Fred Taylor beat UT in Austin, 24-17, coming from behind 17-6 at the half, in 1967....But he also lost to the Horns 47-21, 69-7, and 58-0....The 1967 win was the last over Texas until 1992....
Fred was always a very good assistant, a great human being and a Marine who fought for all of us in WW2.
Fred did not hire himself, so we need to be careful with our remarks, and direct them to our real enemies.
He was tough as nails, and actually had a better record than some of the others who followed him.
Sorry for the rant, but I am a bit touchy when a good Frog is put in the meat grinder.

Fred was always a very good assistant, a great human being and a Marine who fought for all of us in WW2.
Fred did not hire himself, so we need to be careful with our remarks, and direct them to our real enemies.
He was tough as nails, and actually had a better record than some of the others who followed him.
Sorry for the rant, but I am a bit touchy when a good Frog is put in the meat grinder.
Odd. You linked this response to a mere recitation of facts. Granted there was a far less generous post earlier but this is nothing but the coach’s record.

Leap Frog

Odd. You linked this response to a mere recitation of facts. Granted there was a far less generous post earlier but this is nothing but the coach’s record.
Odd you did not see that I liked Froginbedford's post and did not question the coach's record that was posted.
No, Fred Taylor's record was not good, but don't think he really wanted to be the top man.
My point was the posts that were critical of a good man's facial features-- if I'm wrong I will try to do better.

texas_sicilian

Why are we seriously talking about this? This is a stupid offseason type topic.

We got real actual football goin on round here.

Last edited:

Froggish

The question is always...Def minded or Offensive minded......Seems to me that Defensive minded head men like GP are rare...Everyone wants offense these days