• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

Reminds me of the old lady who was commemorated in the TCU Mag several years ago. I think she had turned 100. Nevertheless, they did a video interview with her and she said in her family, from a youngster to current day, if they needed to go #1 they'd say "I've got to go to Waco." If they had to go #2 they'd say, "I've got to go all the way to Baylor."

I often wonder if jug may be her great grandson keeping up the family tradition.
I remember that. Someone posted a video of her interview on KF.c somewhere a few years back. Likely in this thread.

WhoDatFrog

I just saw on Twitter that Michigan State was fined $4.5M by U.S. Dept of Education for its handling of the Larry Nassar sexual assault case(s).

Unless I’ve missed it, has any such “penalty” been imposed on Baylor?
(The good news for me is I’m not subjected to Baylor news - or people - here. The bad news is that scandal has faded way too far into the background and out of peoples’ minds.)
What about the Texas Rangers investigation, etc? Any developments on any of these Title IX cases etc?

Curious (& anti-Baylor) minds want to know! & Baylor sucks!

Chongo94

I just saw on Twitter that Michigan State was fined $4.5M by U.S. Dept of Education for its handling of the Larry Nassar sexual assault case(s).

Unless I’ve missed it, has any such “penalty” been imposed on Baylor?
(The good news for me is I’m not subjected to Baylor news - or people - here. The bad news is that scandal has faded way too far into the background and out of peoples’ minds.)
What about the Texas Rangers investigation, etc? Any developments on any of these Title IX cases etc?

Curious (& anti-Baylor) minds want to know! & Baylor sucks!

Per my understanding, that would be a huge negative. Not sure on the status of the Rangers investigation or any other of the remaining court cases out there.

netty2424

On the road. Scanned all fm radio, not a single college game came up. Switched over to AM, only game that came up is the BU/UTSA game. Announcer bringing it back from halftime and says, “the crowd here at McLane Stadium has thinned out on this hot afternoon. Correction, I think they’ve moved from the east side to the west side to get out of the sun.”

Enough empty the entire fan base moved sides. Lol.

Froginbedford

1. Only afternoon game played in Texas
2. 103 degrees
3. UTSA

Reasons enough to head for the shade. Brutal elements for a game in September. Next home game (Iowa State) will be full.

Well, I've seen this type of truth applied to the Frogs' games in the past flamed when trying to justify attendance or lack thereof at Amon Carter...especially the clock time of kickoff, the temperature, and the undesirable opponent....

netty2424

Next home game (Iowa State) will be full.
ElectricIdioticLemming-size_restricted.gif

Les3

Well, I've seen this type of truth applied to the Frogs' games in the past flamed when trying to justify attendance or lack thereof at Amon Carter...especially the clock time of kickoff, the temperature, and the undesirable opponent....
And you were probably right. Attendance smack is lame, from anyone.