• The KillerFrogs

Purdue Feels Sorry For TCU

berryfrog95

The back 7 is definitely gonna get work for sure. Not having Lewis and Daniels does sting.......but they’ve not seen close to defensive talent until TCU arrives Saturday.

Limp Lizard

So far Purdue has been one dimensional...without the other team really forcing that to happen. That usually a big positive for a GP defense.

Moore is very quick, but is 5-9. I can't help but think about all the angst here whenever we sign a short receiver. Most teams would readily trade one of their 6-4 receivers for a Moore.

tcumaniac

Here’s the quote:

“I made some mistakes. I dropped a few balls,” Moore said. “I’ve got to come back in practice and clean that up. I think we have to get better as a team and get ready for TCU.”

TCU will be ready for Rondale Moore. Not that it necessarily matters. Vanderbilt defenders thought they were, too.

“I feel sorry for them,” Brycen Hopkins said (Purdue tight end)

Limp Lizard

Glad to see it was a player, instead of a fan. We tend to get all upset because the opposing fans think they will easily win. They are fans, what else do you expect? Someone on the team makes for much better bulletin board material.

4 Oaks Frog

TCU is 0-2 against Purdue

1969 Lost 42-35 (Home)

1970 Lost 15-0 (Away)

Might want to throttle back on the chirping...
If we are comparing this years Frogs to the 1969 & 1970 Frogs, we are in a world of [ Finebaum ], and I would feel sorry for us...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
TCU is 0-2 against Purdue

1969 Lost 42-35 (Home)

1970 Lost 15-0 (Away)

Might want to throttle back on the chirping...

Purdue had a much more talented teams than Fred’s boys and yet struggled. Especially at the Fort. If that game here had lasted another few minutes we might have won and Purdue would have about 10 guys with heat stroke...