• The KillerFrogs

Help Me Find A New Football Team To Support

FootballOrphan

Hey Guys,

I was a BYU fan, but am looking for a new team.

I have decided to have some fun with it. I’ve put together a list of teams I like, and I’m going to choose the team using the ubiquitous bracket poll.. Help me decide!

One of the teams I am considering is TCU. Please go to my poll and vote. You can find it at www.FootballOrphan.com.

Help this orphan find a home!

Thanks,
The Football Orphan

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
As with anyone that has erred it is admitting you were wrong, especially by following Notre Dame of the Wasatch. But you sound like a fair weather fan. Texas sounds like your kind of place. Their fans are all in when they win and disappear when they don’t. It seems the band wagon there is loading up until the next collapse.

FootballOrphan

As with anyone that has erred it is admitting you were wrong, especially by following Notre Dame of the Wasatch. But you sound like a fair weather fan. Texas sounds like your kind of place. Their fans are all in when they win and disappear when they don’t. It seems the band wagon there is loading up until the next collapse.

I can guarantee you I am not a fair weather fan. I've been a fan of BYU for 45 years. I didn't leave it. It left me. ;)

If TCU is chosen, TCU will be my team. I will have NO problem sticking through thick and thin.

Realtorfrog

How many will fall off tomorrow I wonder??

TK2000

Hey Guys,

I was a BYU fan, but am looking for a new team.

I have decided to have some fun with it. I’ve put together a list of teams I like, and I’m going to choose the team using the ubiquitous bracket poll.. Help me decide!

One of the teams I am considering is TCU. Please go to my poll and vote. You can find it at www.FootballOrphan.com.

Help this orphan find a home!

Thanks,
The Football Orphan
Instead of Orphan fan, just be a Polygamy Football Fan, have 4 teams you cheer for.

Thanks,

Phil

Frogo

I can guarantee you I am not a fair weather fan. I've been a fan of BYU for 45 years. I didn't leave it. It left me. ;)

If TCU is chosen, TCU will be my team. I will have NO problem sticking through thick and thin.

To KFC'ers: all teams need their share of fair-weather fans. They fill the seats in stadia. Did you see the UT/LSU game? Royal War Memorial was filled. All those fans were not there in the Strong Era. UT needs its fair-weather fans, too. And remember, there are shades of fair-weather fans. Some might even exist in this Forum....

To FootballOrphan: notwithstanding the foregoing, I take you at your word that you're not a FWF. So, why did you abandon BYU? Knowing why might help us help you. Are you sticking by that decision even after they won today? And why would you submit the question to a popular vote?

4 Oaks Frog

TCU fans are just like any other group of loyal fans. We celebrate, and we [ hundin] and moan (lot of moaning recently) just like good fans do. If you would like join in with us, we would love to have you. But, having us go to your website to vote is a bit over the top. It sounds a lot like what BYU, or possible baylor would have us do. So, buy yourself a Horned Frog shirt, and come on...we’re not going to beg you.
P.S. One test first. Can you say [Baylor asshoe]?
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

texpat-ute

Well, you could travel up I-15 about forty miles. There is your solution. Hope that helps.

At least BYU is not Tennessee. They are going down faster than loaded 18 wheeler on the descent form Ranger Hill in an ice storm.

FootballOrphan

To KFC'ers: all teams need their share of fair-weather fans. They fill the seats in stadia. Did you see the UT/LSU game? Royal War Memorial was filled. All those fans were not there in the Strong Era. UT needs its fair-weather fans, too. And remember, there are shades of fair-weather fans. Some might even exist in this Forum....

To FootballOrphan: notwithstanding the foregoing, I take you at your word that you're not a FWF. So, why did you abandon BYU? Knowing why might help us help you. Are you sticking by that decision even after they won today? And why would you submit the question to a popular vote?

There are many reasons, the biggest being that Independence STINKS! Once you have one loss, what are you playing for? Another lower tier bowl game? When you are in a conference you still have the excitement of a potential conference championship.