• The KillerFrogs

Purdue

CountryFrog

Some of you are far more talented at remembering who posted what from thread to thread. I can only seem to recall that Wexahu posts in support of that state school in Ohio and its CFP committee, maniac has never seen an unbiased officiating crew or a solidly attended Frog athletic contest, and LVH promises to stop watching games but doesn’t.
And LawFrog makes empty promises to leave his family and never watch sports again.

LeagueCityFrog

TCU better beat Purdue by at least 3 TDs this coming week. That Nevada team they lost to last week, lost something like 63-6 to Oregon tonight and Vanderbilt is awful this year and was in the game today for 3 quarters at Purdue Just run it down their throat and put Gladney on their wide receiver Moore all game.

TCU better beat Purdue by at least 3 TDs this coming week. That Nevada team they lost to last week, lost something like 63-6 to Oregon tonight and Vanderbilt is awful this year and was in the game today for 3 quarters at Purdue Just run it down their throat and put Gladney on their wide receiver Moore all game.
77-6 but what is a few points here and there?

robbroyy

Expect a very conservative game plan in the first half. Don’t want turnovers or anything to excite the night crowd.

Wear them down and make a few big plays in the 4th.

SnoSki

Purdue has exhibited no running game in their two games. Just 31 yards on the ground vs Vandy and 96 vs Nevada. They are averaging less than three yards per carry vs two very modest defenses. It will be pass, pass and more passing vs the Frogs. With two weeks to prepare for a completely one dimensional offense, I like Patterson’s defense in this one.

This will feel like playing Texas Tech but their QB is a statue like Eli Manning. They’ve attempted more passes than any other team so far.

SnoSki

Don’t forget that despite all of our troubles, our team was beating Ohio State for three quarters last year before some awful brain fart turnovers from our QB who supposedly hated studying film.

We should beat Purdue easily. If we lose, we go 6-6 this year at best.

Wexahu

Purdue ran for 31 total yards yesterday.

And I don’t think Vandy’s defense is anything special at all. In fact, I think they kinda suck. Purdue basically has no running game, as long as we get decent pressure we should be fine. I think mixing up some blitzes will work great against them because you hardly have to even acknowledge a running threat.

SnoSki

And I don’t think Vandy’s defense is anything special at all. In fact, I think they kinda suck. Purdue basically has no running game, as long as we get decent pressure we should be fine. I think mixing up some blitzes will work great against them because you hardly have to even acknowledge a running threat.

Vandy allowed 325 rushing yards to Georgia in week 1.... held Purdue to 31.

SnoSki

More interesting stats that give this Frog fan hope..

Purdue ranked 124/130 in pass defense, allowing an average of 357.5 ypg and 61%. Neither Vandy nor Nevada have a strong pass attack.

They have allowed 29 passing first downs which puts them 117th nationally. They’ve allowed 5 pass TD so far, which ranks 108th.

If there’s a game for Delton or Duggan to shine, it’s this one. Their rush defense is above average so we will need good passes from someone.

Last edited: