• The KillerFrogs

Purdue

Froggish

Our offense will make the third suspect offense they’ve faced this year.

Change my mind.

Wish I could..I can’t tell anything about our offense at this point. The bad taste from last year still lingers. I do believe we have a couple of guys in Delton and Duggan that in my opinion are upgrades over last years starter. The question marks are different. We didn’t know what we had at QB, OL, or WR last year and this year we do know most of those answers.

I feel confident that if we lose to Purdue we probably don’t finish with a record much better then last year

netty2424

Wish I could..I can’t tell anything about our offense at this point. The bad taste from last year still lingers. I do believe we have a couple of guys in Delton and Duggan that in my opinion are upgrades over last years starter. The question marks are different. We didn’t know what we had at QB, OL, or WR last year and this year we do know most of those answers.

I feel confident that if we lose to Purdue we probably don’t finish with a record much better then last year
Yah I was making an attempt at a joke there. But still kind of rings true. I think this offense is still trying to find an identity as GP pushes for a slightly different version of what Cumbie envisions.

Froggish

Yah I was making an attempt at a joke there. But still kind of rings true. I think this offense is still trying to find an identity as GP pushes for a slightly different version of what Cumbie envisions.

I do like a lot of the rout changes we made to the passing game. I hope we can execute them and that SC can make strides in how he calls games

TX_Krötenechse

I do think Sonny called a crappy game against Pine Bluff and our team clearly didn’t execute all that well, but at the same time i think we can rest easy knowing that our offense will look much different going forward.

4th. down

I do like a lot of the rout changes we made to the passing game. I hope we can execute them and that SC can make strides in how he calls games

No wasted downs on sideline bubbles and we win. Get that play completely out of the playbook and if we are going to do the endzone fade - Hights.

4th. down

Will GP put a spy on Rondale (Mondale) or has he ever done it on a receiver? We need to try and take him out of the game. If we can, we win going away. 220 yds. is a hell of a day for a receiver. Maybe just put Gladney on him every play regardless where he lines up. Knowing what we know, just cannot let him beat us.

They don't have a running game, 96 yds. and 31 yds. respectively for the first 2 games.