• The KillerFrogs

What Killerfrogs has meant to mef

FrogAbroad

iu

Frog DJ

Kf.c reconnected me to my best friend while I was attending TCU, and I have you to thank for that, Wes!

Everyone who posts here or just hovers and reads have you to thank for this social gathering place.

Very few people on this Earth have touched as many lives as you have. Be proud, my friend.

I hope to see you soon - all the best to the very best!

Go Frogs!

Froglaw

Thanks Wes. Well said.

Except for the kind words about Navy and Steel, I agree.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

For those that don't know, Navyfrog and I go back through many home games and Bowl trips.

Steel and I tailgate together and have actually had a case against each other.

Wes is right, KFC has expanded my family well beyond what it would have been but for this forum.

I feel the love in your words, Wes, and I hope you feel it back in ours. Like Hoosier Frog, I'm stranded in the upper Midwest and would have a very difficult time keeping up with all things TCU, especially my Frogs, without this forum. I'm sure you've done many things in this life that have brought happiness to people, but probably none so great as Killer Frogs. God bless you my friend

wilson912

ibwas recently asked what Killerfrogs has meant to me the. It’s a good question but an easy one to answer

When the site started 22 years ago, the intent was to give TCU fans a place to hang out and talk about our favorite topic

Beyond that and on a personal level it has allowed me the opportunity to makfriends with people whose paths I might never have crossed, if it weren’t for KFC

People likes Scott Nix who became one of my dearest friends and whose death rocked me to mycore. I’m fact the entire Nix family who I am proud to say have made me an honorary Nix and I could be more honored to have two more brothers WC ANDPreston as well as a sister Tammy as well as nieces and nephews like WC’s and Scotty’s kids

They are my family

But there are many more. That KFC PutME TOGETHER WITH. Navy Frog who just left y house an hour ago, steelFrog, yeah he’s a great guy . Smart as a whip but a wicked sense of humor.

The great Steve Stamp, Shannon Brazzell, Steve Wilson, all former players.i never mike Dryiwould have met them otherwiseim leaving out some.

Te people on KFC HAVE NURSED ME THROUGH THE DEATH OF MY PARENTS, a divorce, the death of my son and are helping me through my current health crisis

Some have shared their stories about similar situations bthey have encountered and I deeply appreciate that as it has helped me gain perspective as well as advice on how to handle things

You’ve been my friends my family and my support. Group and I probably couldn’t be here today without your help and I am forever grateful for that

The site has given me the opportunity to give back to Horned Frogs and do some good like in the case of Micah Ahern

One of my proudest days was to give Cooks children’s hospital the proceeds from the sale of over1000 super Hero Micah Ahern caps. Very are not a charity and dontpretend to be but we can do charitable things like raise money to help fight Neurobladtoma and it’s an honor to do so

Horned Frogs helping Horned Frogs, the way it ought to be

So ehat has Killerfrogs meant to me? It’s given me the biggest a family’s aguy could hope for
Thank you

Speaking of Micah, we’re going to have some great giveaways and raffles for boots and other items but probably not until the spring but I got the ok from the boot company for one pair as well as a discount on any pair you may want to buy

I’ll announce the name of the company as we get closer as we get closer to doing it but all proceeds go to Cooks in Micah’s name

Thanks to all of you for this

You are special to so many on this site-YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT SIR. #respect

Purple Cavalier

I don’t know you, Wes.. I’m not in Ft. Worth although I get to most home games. But I follow you with interest and respect. I thank you for all you have done and will do. This, I think, has become your life.. but your endeavor has so involved so many more of us. Thanks! Bob

steelfrog

Tier 1
Thanks Wes. Well said.

Except for the kind words about Navy and Steel, I agree.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

For those that don't know, Navyfrog and I go back through many home games and Bowl trips.

Steel and I tailgate together and have actually had a case against each other.

Wes is right, KFC has expanded my family well beyond what it would have been but for this forum.

Froglaw, Steel don't know if you remember, but when Steel was young, we met at your RH&B place on Central; you actually introduced Steel to kfc, and Steel was an "early adopter" of your gear, buying one of your Hell's Half Acre ballcaps.

Steel's early relationship with Wes and Scotty was a rocky one, and then along came Righthaven, which while a scourge on the internet, brought Steel together with Wes and Scotty to fight a common enemy. And the rest is history.

Incidentally, it was in our lawsuit that the argument was first advanced that Righthaven's claimed "assignment" was not valid as Nevada is the only state in the US that still recognizes "champerty", which means the claimed assignment was invalid. This argument was quickly seized upon by the other defendants in the hundreds of other cases, which led ultimately to the bankruptcy of the company:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righthaven

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
ibwas recently asked what Killerfrogs has meant to me the. It’s a good question but an easy one to answer

When the site started 22 years ago, the intent was to give TCU fans a place to hang out and talk about our favorite topic

Beyond that and on a personal level it has allowed me the opportunity to makfriends with people whose paths I might never have crossed, if it weren’t for KFC

People likes Scott Nix who became one of my dearest friends and whose death rocked me to mycore. I’m fact the entire Nix family who I am proud to say have made me an honorary Nix and I could be more honored to have two more brothers WC ANDPreston as well as a sister Tammy as well as nieces and nephews like WC’s and Scotty’s kids

They are my family

But there are many more. That KFC PutME TOGETHER WITH. Navy Frog who just left y house an hour ago, steelFrog, yeah he’s a great guy . Smart as a whip but a wicked sense of humor.

The great Steve Stamp, Shannon Brazzell, Steve Wilson, all former players.i never mike Dryiwould have met them otherwiseim leaving out some.

Te people on KFC HAVE NURSED ME THROUGH THE DEATH OF MY PARENTS, a divorce, the death of my son and are helping me through my current health crisis

Some have shared their stories about similar situations bthey have encountered and I deeply appreciate that as it has helped me gain perspective as well as advice on how to handle things

You’ve been my friends my family and my support. Group and I probably couldn’t be here today without your help and I am forever grateful for that

The site has given me the opportunity to give back to Horned Frogs and do some good like in the case of Micah Ahern

One of my proudest days was to give Cooks children’s hospital the proceeds from the sale of over1000 super Hero Micah Ahern caps. Very are not a charity and dontpretend to be but we can do charitable things like raise money to help fight Neurobladtoma and it’s an honor to do so

Horned Frogs helping Horned Frogs, the way it ought to be

So ehat has Killerfrogs meant to me? It’s given me the biggest a family’s aguy could hope for
Thank you

Speaking of Micah, we’re going to have some great giveaways and raffles for boots and other items but probably not until the spring but I got the ok from the boot company for one pair as well as a discount on any pair you may want to buy

I’ll announce the name of the company as we get closer as we get closer to doing it but all proceeds go to Cooks in Micah’s name

Thanks to all of you for this

God bless you, Wes.