• The KillerFrogs

This Just In! from John Denton

HFrog1999

i think john denton looks like patrick warburton, aka puddy.

giphy.gif

netty2424

I guess GPs comments on the punter is why Denton said Jordy is a “directional punter.”

• The ability to play field position.This healthy defense (along with new punter Jordy Sandy, who can flip the field with a big leg — and directional punt) will be a combination that will keep many opponents imprisoned in their own end of the field.

Double D

Tier 1
https://magazine.tcu.edu/blogs/extra-points/biding-time-on-bye-week/

SEPTEMBER 6, 2019 by John Denton

Happy Friday, Frog Fans!

It’s the second week of the college football season and what are you going to do with yourself this weekend? The Frogs are off, but there’s plenty to watch. I’m getting a head start on game prep for Purdue — more on them in a minute.

You’ll have no problem scratching your CFB itch this weekend. ESPN’s College GameDay is in Austin, so you can see Matthew McConaughey with his playbook and his Haggar double-knit-burnt-orange-suit-making predictions. Alright, Alright, Alright. Geez.

A pretty-good Cincinnati team visits Ohio State at 11 a.m. on ABC. Your Fightin’ Texas Aggies are at No. 1 Clemson at 3:30 p.m. on ABC. (Cheer for the Aggies — their move got the Frogs into the Big 12, don’t forget that.) Texas hosts LSU at 7:30 p.m. on ABC, and then for you night owls, you can finish with Minnesota at Fresno State at 7:30, and then Oregon State at Hawaii at midnight. There you go. You’re all set!

I’ll be watching Purdue. They play Vanderbilt at 11 a.m. on the Big Ten Network. Head coach Jeff Brohm likes to run a wide-open offense, and he loves to sprinkle in trick plays to spark drives. He did that with regularity and success at Western Kentucky.

Watch for wide receiver Rondale Moore. He’s a weapon — an elite player as a wideout, runner and returner. Last year, he was an All-American as a freshman. All he did was win the Paul Hornung Award, given to college football’s most versatile player. Purdue will move Moore all over the field pre-snap to test reactions and keep the defense’s eyes moving.

This time next week we’ll be headed to the Midwest and West Lafayette, Indiana.

Can you name famous Purdue alums?

Enjoy your weekend off, Frog fans. Until next week,

Kick ‘Em High!

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
https://magazine.tcu.edu/blogs/extra-points/biding-time-on-bye-week/

SEPTEMBER 6, 2019 by John Denton

Happy Friday, Frog Fans!

It’s the second week of the college football season and what are you going to do with yourself this weekend? The Frogs are off, but there’s plenty to watch. I’m getting a head start on game prep for Purdue — more on them in a minute.

You’ll have no problem scratching your CFB itch this weekend. ESPN’s College GameDay is in Austin, so you can see Matthew McConaughey with his playbook and his Haggar double-knit-burnt-orange-suit-making predictions. Alright, Alright, Alright. Geez.

A pretty-good Cincinnati team visits Ohio State at 11 a.m. on ABC. Your Fightin’ Texas Aggies are at No. 1 Clemson at 3:30 p.m. on ABC. (Cheer for the Aggies — their move got the Frogs into the Big 12, don’t forget that.) Texas hosts LSU at 7:30 p.m. on ABC, and then for you night owls, you can finish with Minnesota at Fresno State at 7:30, and then Oregon State at Hawaii at midnight. There you go. You’re all set!

I’ll be watching Purdue. They play Vanderbilt at 11 a.m. on the Big Ten Network. Head coach Jeff Brohm likes to run a wide-open offense, and he loves to sprinkle in trick plays to spark drives. He did that with regularity and success at Western Kentucky.

Watch for wide receiver Rondale Moore. He’s a weapon — an elite player as a wideout, runner and returner. Last year, he was an All-American as a freshman. All he did was win the Paul Hornung Award, given to college football’s most versatile player. Purdue will move Moore all over the field pre-snap to test reactions and keep the defense’s eyes moving.

This time next week we’ll be headed to the Midwest and West Lafayette, Indiana.

Can you name famous Purdue alums?

Enjoy your weekend off, Frog fans. Until next week,

Kick ‘Em High!

Alums...

Neil Armstrong, Drew Brees, Rick Mount, Leroy Keyes, Mile Alstot, Bob Griese, Orville Redenbacher, Gene Cernan, John Wooden, Jim Gaffigan (actually played LB!) upload_2019-9-6_20-15-5.jpeg