• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Purp

Speaking of Baylor Peyton Powell who we recruited also put his name in the transfer portal today.. Kid flipped late from TX and enrolled early at Baylor. He was also by far their highest rated recruit.....Already in the portal before his first game..
Should have been a frog, but didn’t want to play anything other than QB if I’m not mistaken.
It's like a half page was deleted from the thread.

Eight

gpns and katy currently playing on espnu.

dalton was given a great deal of air time in the first quarter which is always nice.

zach evans of gpns seems like one of those backs who runs smaller than his size.

Eight

highlights from newton's rout of kirbyville.

james sylvester is #24 and he is listed at 240 lbs now. he shows some nice quickness in the defensive clips.

a name to remember for the future is deanthony gaston #9. he is a sophomore who backed up darwin last year and gaston is the feature back this year.

thought is if he can keep his head on straight and put in the work like darwin that gaston could be one of the best to come out of a program that has put a few great backs.

Billy Clyde

james sylvester is #24 and he is listed at 240 lbs now. he shows some nice quickness in the defensive clips.

a name to remember for the future is deanthony gaston #9. he is a sophomore who backed up darwin last year and gaston is the feature back this year.

thought is if he can keep his head on straight and put in the work like darwin that gaston could be one of the best to come out of a program that has put a few great backs.

Does anyone besides just me hope that this Newton team gets the chance to dish out this kind of pain against Mt. Vernon High? I'm a *little bit* torn because I guess that would mean that MV also makes the playoffs, but still think it would be pretty sweet to see a TCU-pipeline school stomping on a Briles team

Eight

Does anyone besides just me hope that this Newton team gets the chance to dish out this kind of pain against Mt. Vernon High? I'm a *little bit* torn because I guess that would mean that MV also makes the playoffs, but still think it would be pretty sweet to see a TCU-pipeline school stomping on a Briles team

possible, though i don't know if the enrollment of the two schools would allow them to be in the same 3a bracket.

we will find out just how good this newton is over the next three weeks as they play silsbee, wos, and gilmer.

WhoDatFrog

Appreciate the info, but I'll wait until Joe posts about this kid.

CryptoMiner

Del City upset McGuinness 20-17 scoring with 14 seconds left. Dominic Richardson did have 108 yds rushing and 47 receiving but threw one int and lost one fumble. Del City LB Donovan Stephens (2021) made the INT and is being recruited by TCU but no offer yet.

Last edited: