• The KillerFrogs

Meltdown! Week One edition...

texas_sicilian

We don’t drop, fumble or fail to follow the lead blocker into the end zone, it’s easily 60-7.

Don’t think anyone here would be screaming about that final score.

These were three failures to convert at WR. Not on the QB, not on the RB, not on the OL.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
How’d they not get a few of our ‘the sky is falling’ posts in there?
We didn't lose.

The truly hilarious materiel comes after this weekend, in the wake of the likely defeats of Aggy and UT. Both fanbases have been fed the "We're BACK!" Koolaid, and they've been going back for second and third helpings. The brutal crushing of those delusions will be pure comedy gold...

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
We didn't lose.

The truly hilarious materiel comes after this weekend, in the wake of the likely defeats of Aggy and UT. Both fanbases have been fed the "We're BACK!" Koolaid, and they've been going back for second and third helpings. The brutal crushing of those delusions will be pure comedy gold...

I understand, but that’s what makes some of our panic ridden posters so worthy.

Froginbedford

We didn't lose.

Well, I think many of us in here also adopted the "we're back" mantra and that has contributed to the disappointment in the UAPB game results....Yep, we still have 11 games (hopefully 12) to prove that "we're back," but it's hard to defend that POV without supporting evidence (and I hope both UT and A&M have a melt down this weekend).....OK, I'll be honest...I'm on record as predicting 7-5...hope I'm embarrassingly wrong on the up side....

Latest posts