• The KillerFrogs

Max Duggan should be our starting quarterback.

ronss

GP thinks highly of duggan, otherwise duggan would not be on the field last saturday....delton is a experienced senior, and that says a lot about duggan

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
If anyone has recorded the game, I would be interested in their efforts to chart the drops for each QB’s time.

It seemed to me that most of the drops came when Delton was in but subsided when Duggan was in. Obviously that’s not scientific and maybe it was just coincidental but it sure seemed like that to me. But then again I could be way wrong.

I counted 5 just flat out drops for Delton but you could call it 7 depending on if you wanted to call it good defense or a drop.

Reagor had 2 for sure and maybe a 3rd depending on if you wanted to call it good defense or a drop.
1 each for Stephens, Hunt and D.Davis.
There was 1 to Hights in the endzone that he got a hand on but the corner knocked it away.

I'm a Duggan guy but the receivers definitely did not do Delton any favors.

kidkarr

I counted 5 just flat out drops for Delton but you could call it 7 depending on if you wanted to call it good defense or a drop.

Reagor had 2 for sure and maybe a 3rd depending on if you wanted to call it good defense or a drop.
There was 1 to Hights in the endzone that he got a hand on but the corner knocked it away.

I didn’t count the drops, but know there are way too many. We’re any of Duggan’s Passes flat out dropped?

4th. down

Yes, the endzone pass was not catchable because the defensive back was holding 1 arm down and back. Would have been almost impossible to catch it.
Delton & Duggan both, had a lot of drops but Delton more. Reagor's performance kinda gives us a clue that the team or at least on the offensive side, was not ready to play a game.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I didn’t count the drops, but know there are way too many. We’re any of Duggan’s Passes flat out dropped?
To be honest I didn't pay attention to Duggan's passes because he had decent numbers. I just payed attention to Delton's because so many people were making a big deal about him being 10-22.

kidkarr

To be honest I didn't pay attention to Duggan's passes because he had decent numbers. I just payed attention to Delton's because so many people were making a big deal about him being 10-22.
Gotcha. I was curious if Max throws a more “catchable “ ball. I always think back to Chris Simms at Texas. He was a High ranked kid, but the team caught Major’s passes far better. Maybe cause he was a lefty, but I always thought he lacked touch. Every throw was a rocket no matter what.

flyfishingfrog

Gotcha. I was curious if Max throws a more “catchable “ ball. I always think back to Chris Simms at Texas. He was a High ranked kid, but the team caught Major’s passes far better. Maybe cause he was a lefty, but I always thought he lacked touch. Every throw was a rocket no matter what.
I think this plays a lot larger role than those of us that watch from the stands really understand.

You hear a lot of players and coaches talk about it for some qb's - and I think placement and timing are basically the differences that we miss from our seats.

Sometimes guys definitely just drop the ball obviously - but throwing a bullet to hit a WR in stride and in the chest is a big difference from that ball slightly slower that requires the WR slow just a step at hits him at hip level - however we don't always notice that at fans, we just see the drop of the second one after hitting the WR in the hands.

Chongo94

Thank you for doing that bmoney, I appreciate it.