• The KillerFrogs

Fire whoever is in charge of gameday experience.

flyfishingfrog

Okay, not sure whether to be offended or not. Is the freaking idiot you are describing the old man, or the person on his lawn? Let me know, as I need to get offended as quickly as possible if you're talking about the old man.
the person on the lawn....I am the old man trust me - like 4 generations of my family living and I am the patriarch old...

tcudoc

Okay, not sure whether to be offended or not. Is the freaking idiot you are describing the old man, or the person on his lawn? Let me know, as I need to get offended as quickly as possible if you're talking about the old man.
I had the same exact question. I couldn’t tell who he was dissing.

Deep Purple

What is the sound of one hand clapping?
giphy.gif

ticketfrog123

What compels someone to wake up in the morning and tweet at the athletic director about hot dogs? The older I get the less people there are that can even remotely relate to.

You should head over to surly horns and see what CDC has to deal with now on twitter.

Certainly graceful responses to some mindblowingly stupid complaints.

TCU complaints might be the JV team compared to what he deals with now...maybe some regrets on his part

Baja Frog

Just FYI.......I will be updating this thread with the immense improvements that will surely have been made since the first home game. If this offends any of you losers....stay out!